3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
$400 and above
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

n00dlez0rz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:37 am
yeah i'm bored....so i felt this guild needs a place to talk about the amazing labels we have in Australia!

Hehe, well, being from Brisbane i'm a big fan of Sass and Bide! (the two designers are from Brisbane, but are now located in Sydney sweatdrop )
Another label i like is Tsubi. Really cool jeans! I'm inlove with my Tsubi jeans!
Also anyone from Brisbane would know about the new Queens Plaza that opened on Queens St. It includes a new Louis Vuitto, Guess, Tiffanys, Alannah Hill and heaps more! I can't will till the second stage of the plaza opens, apparently theres gonna be a Sass and bide store, and a FCUK store! im excited! whee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:43 am
um yeah...lol....stuff...what about favourite stores!
lol um i really like Bessie Head in the Broadway on the Mall, in Queens st. it has heaps of great stuff including sass and bide and tsubi. the jewlerry there is amazing aswell.

Ultra Suite in The Valley and Indroopilly is awesome, its the place to go to find Willow clothes!

n00dlez0rz

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:49 am
I love Mooks, FCUK, Buss (nice and cheap, niiiiiiice and cheap) Cotton On, and just the general store clothes. I'm not much of a label person, just as long as it looks good. In fact the only store I recognised that you mentioned was Allan Hill, because my sister hates her. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:53 am
Man, I haven't bought any new clothes for AGES. gonk

I think I like some of the Dangerfield stuff. I found this funny red t-shirt with the Statue of Liberty holding a missile and a sub-machine gun instead of the usual torch and book there. lol  

Triste

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:08 am
I hate clothes... but I love shopping sweatdrop

I mainly hate clothes because the ones I want never fit me, because I'm too damn tall and my boobs are too damn big. This year I have a whole 2 pairs of jeans that are actually long enough for me! I'm so happy. And also, my tops are often too short and I have to keep pulling them down. Jumpers are good. They's always long enough.

Hence I like summer fashions alot more, because no one gives a crap if your clothes are short. Plus I love dressies. Dressies are orsm

Purr is my favourite label 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:46 am
evil evil fashion...theres some hideous trends out here  

weeping pixie

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:55 am
I hardly ever go shopping....I dont even go downtown very much....there arent very many shops here though XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:56 am
my theory is- if i like the look of it and it fits, ill get it  

iamNOTanidiot

n00dlez0rz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:38 pm
XD fashion rules my life...ITS SO SAD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:53 pm
Target.  

Torture and Kill.exe

ethuil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:56 pm
clothes shopping = evil depression mode....nothing I like EVER fits me...EVER! it's always too short in the legs or too big...or I never have the money... gonk crying

Although, atm, am happily hunting for a new pair of jeans...with the whole $1.48 i have in my bank account until i get paid from work...

oh...um brnads? am not fussed...but i do hate the tight leg jeans look....*shudders*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:09 am
I don't own jeans. o_O

I do shopping where I find something I like. I'm not that fussed on clothing. I like to shop but mainly for like...books, music and entertainment goods. 3nodding  

DNA_Guru
Captain

n00dlez0rz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:23 pm
ethuil
clothes shopping = evil depression mode....nothing I like EVER fits me...EVER! it's always too short in the legs or too big...or I never have the money... gonk crying

Although, atm, am happily hunting for a new pair of jeans...with the whole $1.48 i have in my bank account until i get paid from work...

oh...um brnads? am not fussed...but i do hate the tight leg jeans look....*shudders*

redface sweatdrop most of my jeans are skin tight  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:58 am
You have expensive tastes n00dlez0rz xp
I mostly wear surf brands I guess... I always seem to be buying new Tshirts. And I have the opposite problem to the others, I'm too short. It's okay because pants can be taken up... but it's a bit of a hassle with jackets.  

shells_of_sand

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:14 pm
n00dlez0rz
ethuil

redface sweatdrop most of my jeans are skin tight

they make my legs look really chunky and really short for some reason...which sucks because they're not either... gonk ....  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff