Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Poetry
My Disturbing Emo Poem Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythes R Us

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:52 pm
I was sooooooo bored when I wrote this. This really has nothing to do with anything asides from the fact that I was, well, bored. Enjoy mrgreen rofl

Bored to the Brink of Death

I'm so bored
So I will die
Take my scissors
And stab my eye

I'm so bored
So I will die
Can't find the scissors
So I will cry

Bored to the brink of death
For emo am I
Went to the brink of meth
For I want to die

I'm so bored
So I will die
I see him
To Death I say 'hi'

I'm so bored
So I will die
He's taking me
So I will try

I'm so bored
That I died
For emo am I
So sad I cried

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:19 pm
Seek therapy. Now.  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

Prince Lithium

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:28 pm
I love the repitition. biggrin

...and therapy might be a wise choice... XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:33 pm
I said it really had nothing to do with anything asides from being bored crying
I'm not really emo and I'm terrified of sharp objects being close to me. eek

Scythes R Us

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:35 pm
xAngelxGoth
I said it really had nothing to do with anything asides from being bored crying
I'm not really emo and I'm terrified of sharp objects being close to me. eek
Bullets are blunt, honey.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:08 am
huh???? confused  

Scythes R Us

YoTeAmo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:14 pm
EmpathicPrince
I love the repitition. biggrin

...and therapy might be a wise choice... XD

Just because the poem is slightly depressing & suicidal doesn't mean that the author is suicidal. Therapy would not help if the author isn't suicidal. I think the poem is quite good, actually. I wrote depressed sounding poems before and I'm almost positive that I am still alive. The "Death" reference in the poem doesn't mean that the author truly wants to die. Please, think about these things before you comment on others and make a suggestion towards therapy. Therapy doesn't help everything.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:51 pm
OMG! Somebody understands. Happyness.
I would never think of commiting sucide. I might be very apathetic and anti-social at times, but I'm definatly not suicidal.
I'm glad you thought my poem was good. It's amazng what I can do when I'm bored.

Scythes R Us

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:16 pm
xAngelxGoth
OMG! Somebody understands. Happyness.
I would never think of commiting sucide. I might be very apathetic and anti-social at times, but I'm definatly not suicidal.
I'm glad you thought my poem was good. It's amazng what I can do when I'm bored.

ok sorry but I find it weird that you wouldn't even think about klling yourself because I think it's perfectly normal to think that once or twice but acting on it is a different story but you should read my poems once I write what I feel and if I say I want to die thats how I feel and I think it's normal.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:33 pm
...........nice poem................

seraphic_desire

Mistress Bella Muerte

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:45 pm
stare

...This bothers me.

Are you just mocking "emos" out of boredom? Is that it?

Cause it's not funny. That is one stereotype that FRICKIN' PISSES ME OFF.

They don't all cut themselves. They don't all want to commit suicide. CHEERLEADERS have committed suicide. You think it's easy being that happy all the time? They don't all cry about EVERYTHING.

..... evil

...*deep breath*... Sorry. I don't think this has any poetical quality, in my personal opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:52 pm
See, I write about cutting off people's heads and stuff in my stories, but that doesn't mean I'll actually go out and do it. I have issues with blood. Just because she wrote that, doesn't mean she'll kill herself.  

dark_moon_priestess

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:18 am
I also think this poem was too syterotypical I know emo people who aren't like that at all!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:29 am
Firstly, I find the term emo offensive: it is simply a name for someone who is different, much like 'chav''. I strongly dislike this word. Secondly, I like this poem, it is quite short and simple, but it still makes you think: 'Where is happiness?' What can we do to make ourselves happy?

..... people are going to think I'm a philosipher now....  

Wolfie Kid

Fuzzy Flatterer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

YoTeAmo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:15 pm

Wolfie Kid, emo is NOT a term for someone who is different. It is a label for a group of people who are somewhat the same. Plus, if you use a word that you dislike, you're being hypocritical.

MuffinChick54, they were not stereotyping. Maybe they were writing about a friend who is emo? Please don't accuse others of stereotyping unless the proof is clear. Not all poets write about themselves all the time.

sanguinaryheart, you are no longer allowed to use the word stereotype seeing as you stereotype yourself. Cheerleaders are NOT happy all the time. Yes, they smile during games, but that is to encourage the team and crowd. Since the poem is so deep, it is obviously not to mock emos. This poem DOES have poetical quality since it has feeling and passion.

Please think carefully before you criticize a poet's work or another poet will criticize your words.

Poetry

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff