Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Maybe it's just me but...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you ever think in terms of sim need bars?
  Yes, all the time!
  Occasionally.
  No, never, you freak.
View Results

Mrs Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:28 am
When I'm really hungry or lonely or bored, I find myself thinking things like "I need to fill my hunger/ Social/ Entertainment up."
Am I the only sim addict that thinks that way?

P.S. Yeah, I know I'm ever so slightly strange.

P.P.S. I'm also new. Hi.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:35 am
Mrs Reaper
When I'm really hungry or lonely or bored, I find myself thinking things like "I need to fill my hunger/ Social/ Entertainment up."
Am I the only sim addict that thinks that way?

P.S. Yeah, I know I'm ever so slightly strange.

P.P.S. I'm also new. Hi.

Hii welcome to teh club biggrin

Sometimes I think when I'm in school....

"If I was a sim my fun/aspiration meter would be rock bottom D:"

But thats as close as I get to the stuff you think of xD  

WindhoesXP

Sundance Rendevous

Dapper Member

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:28 pm
that never happened ro me i dont think of the sims that much!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:55 pm
I've never thought like that before, no, but I can see that if I play a little longer I'll probably start. eek sweatdrop

But one other thing I do is this: Sometimes I'm about to do something and I think "Is that even an action I'm able to do?" (because Sims can only do and say certain things) and then I think, I'm not a sim! And sometimes when I want someone to do something, I find myself thinking I should just click and make them do whatever I want.
I think it's really weird that I think this way. eek stare redface  

Spindra

Bunny_Gaz

Inquisitor

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:35 pm
lol I think like that alot  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:19 pm
I've talked about my lifetime wants before, [I want to eat 200 bowls of Mac and Cheese] and I have a friend who got in a [very minor] car accident, just scratched the other guy's car, but he was all worried his parents would be mad and he said "I think my aspiration is going to go in the red today."  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:54 am
The other day I had something really amazingly joyous happen to me and my first thought was "Man, if I was a Sim I would have totally just gotten a +5,000 boost!" Then I stopped, froze and realized my nerdism had reached a new level.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:59 am
I sometimes wonder what if there's some one out there playing humans like sims. That we actually are similar to sims, we just go by happy on our lives with out knowing that all our actions are controlled by different players. I know it sounds crazy but it's a funny thought. whee  

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Spindra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:10 pm
Lilygwen
I sometimes wonder what if there's some one out there playing humans like sims. That we actually are similar to sims, we just go by happy on our lives with out knowing that all our actions are controlled by different players. I know it sounds crazy but it's a funny thought. whee

Ha! That's great! I can totally imagine that! I can SOOO imagine someone making me do the things I do. Like if there really was people playing us like we play the sims, there would be some looking at me right now saying: "This one is really stupid." And, "Make her say something idiotic!"

I'm a freak cool  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:07 pm
hehe, i do that sometimes too. whee  

Small Strawx

FullmetalBeast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:48 pm
We(my sister, mom, dad, and me) were going to my g-ma's for new years. While in the car, a comercial came on the radio and these two guys were talking, then one did something the other didn't want. The other one complained about him not wanting it, and my sister tells me "I was gona say' Why doesn't he just click on the other guy and make him do it.'" I was like wtf, but the other day in class I imagined my fun meter going all the way down and me having the Tv/video game thought bubble over my head, and others seeing it and know what I'm thinking. It was kinda wierd at first, but then I just went to sleep. redface mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:46 pm
The other day my bf and out went to our friends house, and one of our friends was teaching their kid to walk. We both sat there watching, then started cracking up because we both swore that the skill meter should have been above the kids head, lmao.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces