Reply ~ Main Forum ~
no love for me.. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maggot4life91

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:34 pm
yea i went out with this guy for not even a month and he broke up with me because i wouldnt go all the way.. i guess im just someone that is a one night stand kind of person.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:57 pm
that rat b*****d...
at least you stood your ground and kept your self respect.  

Ramen With Tofu

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:05 pm
As harsh as this may sound (and I really dont mean it to sound harsh)

It may be better he did it now rather then later. ALWAYS hold to what you believe!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:59 pm
Sweetheart, if he left you for not wanting sex, it was never love for him, despite what he says.  

Rellik San
Crew

Silly_Doll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:03 pm
And you think this is a bad thing? It's BETTER that the MFer ended the relationship because he obviously didn't care about you nor did he have your best interests in mind.

I mean, why cry about it? You should be happy that you were able to avoid the mistake that HUNDREDS of girls make, to share an intimate and extremely emotion bond with someone who... never really cared about you.

I'm really glad that you decided to stand by your morals and not give into the jerk-face. Some girls don't have that sense of self nor conviction to do what's best for themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:05 pm
That's just fine. It's better that he left you, because if he was just in it for your body, then he doesn't deserve your heart.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

sasy11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:51 pm
he's a b***h from hell.he should respect you and what you say.sorry darling dont cry because of him he's just an a*****e  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:47 am
Rellik San
Sweetheart, if he left you for not wanting sex, it was never love for him, despite what he says.

Pretty much took the words out of my mouth. Don't sweat it.  

TheWitchGotRobin

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:42 am
Maggot4life91
yea i went out with this guy for not even a month and he broke up with me because i wouldnt go all the way.. i guess im just someone that is a one night stand kind of person.

Ah, another victim of our skewed socialsation that it is a girl's duty to serve men (yeah, call me a feminist if you want, I prefer the term human being that deserves respect like all others - it's just not as catchy).

Anyway, I shall reiterate what has already been said, if a guy only wants you as an object to f**k, he isn't worth the trouble, hastle or bother. I would highly recommend holding out for as long as possible, that way all the sleeze bags that just want you for your body will move onto pastures easier (and if all girls do the same then hopefully they'll learn their lesson or implode from no sex).

Respect yourself hun, and don't let anyone force you to do things you aren't ready for, there are too many girls out there that regret sleeping with men when they didn't want to, don't let yourself become another of them! Stick to your guns! And that applies to all members of the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:25 am
He's the poster-boy for not being worth it.  

Rainbow Shrapnel

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:37 am
Isobel Bellamy
Maggot4life91

Ah, another victim of our skewed socialsation that it is a girl's duty to serve men (yeah, call me a feminist if you want, I prefer the term human being that deserves respect like all others - it's just not as catchy).

Anyway, I shall reiterate what has already been said, if a guy only wants you as an object to f**k, he isn't worth the trouble, hastle or bother. I would highly recommend holding out for as long as possible, that way all the sleeze bags that just want you for your body will move onto pastures easier (and if all girls do the same then hopefully they'll learn their lesson or implode from no sex).

Respect yourself hun, and don't let anyone force you to do things you aren't ready for, there are too many girls out there that regret sleeping with men when they didn't want to, don't let yourself become another of them! Stick to your guns! And that applies to all members of the guild!

You know, I once tried explaining that to my ex, she currently isn't talking to me. Some girls like that I guess, though as much as I liked her at the time, and as much as she wanted it, I'm not capable of being a chauvinistic pig... mainly because my 3 sisters and mum would beat the living crap out of me if I was. Also my belief the guy should at all times be a perfect gentleman. If he wants to be obnoxious, do it around his friends, and never in a way to disrespect you.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:00 am
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy

You know, I once tried explaining that to my ex, she currently isn't talking to me. Some girls like that I guess, though as much as I liked her at the time, and as much as she wanted it, I'm not capable of being a chauvinistic pig... mainly because my 3 sisters and mum would beat the living crap out of me if I was. Also my belief the guy should at all times be a perfect gentleman. If he wants to be obnoxious, do it around his friends, and never in a way to disrespect you.

I think you might have thrown her, women are used to guys being sterotyped as chauvinistic pigs, one that acts nice raises suspicions of "what's he hiding". But also, yeah, some women are attractred to that (no idea why, those geys get only one thing from me; a sudden need for testicle retrievement surgery) kind of guy.  

Isobel Bellamy

blackfoxi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:51 pm
Maggot4life91

i'm so sorry you had to go through with that. i once kissed a guy, long after i came out of the closet, because he liked me and i felt sorry for him. or so i thought. turns out he was just one of those player types. i am definitely sticking to women from now on.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:56 pm
blackfoxi
Maggot4life91

i'm so sorry you had to go through with that. i once kissed a guy, long after i came out of the closet, because he liked me and i felt sorry for him. or so i thought. turns out he was just one of those player types. i am definitely sticking to women from now on.

Bleh, *unmentionalble gender slur*

I'm not that way inclined but i'd certainly advocate sticking with the ladies, far more considerate (and prettier xd )  

Isobel Bellamy

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:03 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Guy was not with your time, nor heart.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers