Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Thread Archive
The Sims 2 Online?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Just Dont Know

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:02 am
Do you think, or want, There to be a Sims 2 Online like they did with the original Sims?

Sims 1 Online was never a really big hit, Only about 300 people playing

But presonally, i think If they made ONline for Sims 2, It would be a hit  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:33 am
I agree, a Sims 2 Online would be awesome! Everyone would probably buy it 3nodding  

OHEMGEEHallo

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:51 am
My mom wouldn't let me have online... >.> It costs too much. [game + internet = gonk ]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:49 am
maybe but bad things happened with the online....troubling things  

goddess_oraorchid

athena08905

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:06 am
meh. I've thought a lot about it...like, right when Sims2 came out, I hoped and wished for sims2 online or what-not...but what is not known is that...online, you have to work and work and work to get 1 point...since it is real time with real people, you can't speed it up...then the points go towards making simoleans...which you can use to build a house...but I don't know how you would have a family or anything...online isn't so great...you just build a house...and live in it...I dunno...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:38 pm
The idea of the original Sims online never really grabbed me (and I never saw it in shops anywhere!) so the ideas of a Sims 2 online doesn't really grab me either.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:02 am
Second Life (or whatever its called if that aint right) pretty much stole that whole thing. The only differnce is you cant have babies and you dont live in a house...i doubt that they'd create a sims 2 online because of that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:52 am
Nah I don't like the idea.  

Gwynnie

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:59 am
I'd definately give it a try.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:33 am
athena08905
meh. I've thought a lot about it...like, right when Sims2 came out, I hoped and wished for sims2 online or what-not...but what is not known is that...online, you have to work and work and work to get 1 point...since it is real time with real people, you can't speed it up...then the points go towards making simoleans...which you can use to build a house...but I don't know how you would have a family or anything...online isn't so great...you just build a house...and live in it...I dunno...
She's got a point. And I have to buy a program for the base? I'll pass.

Infinity-Nevermore

TheSimsMaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:06 pm
They ARE making a Sims 2 online! eek Just go to www.thesims2online.com and it will tell you. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:58 pm
well, that site looks pretty uninformative...especially since they blatently tell you that they are in no way involved with maxis and EA...those are the people who would produce it....it could be a hoax...or just a dream of theirs....  

athena08905

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:54 am
Note the tag line: "TheSims2Online.com - Your Definite Source for The Sims 2 On the Net!"
I don't think that means they are talking about a Sims2Online game. I think it's going to be like a giant database af all the Sims 2 websites on the net. The Sims2Online is just their web address.  
Thread Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games