Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
Let me take a minute to introduce myself to everyone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bbydoll is peace

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:27 pm
Hi! I'm Claudia! How ya doing? Yeah, okay well I'm not Goth by first glance (in person) [1] Because I'm "too smiley" people say [2] I don't dress in chains a corsets and such, which believe me I would if I had the talent to make an outfit out of it and if I had the right resources, but alas I do not, so I'm simply jeans and t-shirt gal. [3] I hang out with everyone, which in my stereotypical town is a big no-no. Let me tell you people, I'm okay with labels but I think it's great for all the labels to interact, and maybe that way there'd be a bit less feuding. Overall I'm real into music, and very passionate about the things I love. In fact, whenever I like something I work on finding more ways I like it, so to enjoy it at its greatest potential. I try my hardest to get along with everybody, but that passion can get me super-defensive whenever someone challenges my likes. I tend to change my perspective about things alot, and some people find that to be bad, that I so quickly change my mind about things. I see it as growing, because that is exactly what I am doing, is growing and learning. That's not a bad thing now is it? Okay well now that you've gotten the chance to get to know me, thank you for reading and have a nice day! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:43 pm
i have gothic friends who smile all the time, and don't wear that stuff.
good job with your opinion on labels, someone needs to have a good opinion about them instead of being like
ZOMG I H8 LABELZ talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand
WELL gladd to see you joined the guild  

The Dadalorian

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:51 pm
Hi there, welcome to the guild but we already have a thread for people to introduce themselves in; the Fresh victims sticky, it's just so that we don't have the front page littered with welcome threads.

Other than that, welcome to the guild, and don't worry hun, you don't need to explain yourself, just ,make the people that don't/won't accept you explain to you why so, if it don't impress you have a nice rant about how much they suck 3nodding biggrin  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games