Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who's your favorite character and why? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Hack
  LOLZ
  LOLZ
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:40 pm
Mine's Elk because he's shy, girly, nice, and cute! :D  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:17 pm
Albireo 3nodding 3nodding xd xd he has a cool name, and he's cold and sarcastic. AND he's REALLY good. like the really hardcore The World player  

Duck Zero

Duck Zero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:20 pm
does he show up in the anime??? he barely show's up in a flashback in the .Hack//legend of the twilight manga. but he's the main character in the novel .Hack//AI buster. great book xd cuz of Albie 3nodding nah, just kidding, but it's a really cool book. should be read by every .Hack fan  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:43 pm
Duck Zero
does he show up in the anime??? he barely show's up in a flashback in the .Hack//legend of the twilight manga. but he's the main character in the novel .Hack//AI buster. great book xd cuz of Albie 3nodding nah, just kidding, but it's a really cool book. should be read by every .Hack fan

I haven't seen him in the anime but I think he shows up in it.
I love Albireo. xD I like the way he looks, his attuitude, pretty much everything about him.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:50 pm
XxGrieverxX
Duck Zero

I love Albireo. xD I like the way he looks, his attuitude, pretty much everything about him.

I remember Albireo. He was pretty cool, but Black Rose is my favorite character of all time. Cause, she very blunt and straight to the point. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:17 pm
O_Asterix_O
XxGrieverxX
Duck Zero

I remember Albireo. He was pretty cool, but Black Rose is my favorite character of all time. Cause, she very blunt and straight to the point. 3nodding

Black Rose kinda pisses me off. She's mean. D: But there's something about her that I kinda like.
I kinda like her and kinda don't. It's confusing.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

InuAmy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:09 pm
XD Mistral is my favorite character, no doubt~
I absolutely love her character! Her avatar is so cuuute and her personality is so bubbly and her voice is so high and squeeky! XD Reminds me too much of me~
I also like Kuhn ;3 he's so pretty and slick.
XD Elk too, he's just so cuuute~
Oh! Mirei is cute too xD Mistral's daughter~ Gotta love her.

I have a couple more favorites @__@ but I don't want to bore anyone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 pm
User Image I have a lot favorites...

Balmung, because he's made of awesome and I love his personality. And I love how he doesn't trust people easily. He makes me so happy, you have no idea. <333

Sora, because I love how he threatens to player kill people if they don't give him their member address. And he speaks in 1337 in the game. XD

Albireo, because he's so cold and I love that for some reason.

Haseo, because he's such an a** and he reminds me of myself personality-wise. It's really sad. XD;

Pi, because I'd hit that she's hot and I love her personality.

Sakaki, because he's such a badass in the second game.

Endrance, because he's so cold. <3

...kay. I'm done now. XD

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

TheGothicDemoness

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:01 pm
Ouka is one of my most favorite because she likes a challenge and I also like callenges they're fun  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:28 pm
I like Subaru...

I feel bad for her 'cause she's in a wheelchair, and she can't walk. So she goes into The World, because she can walk and run in the world, and do other things she can't in the real world. D':

But yeah, she's rlly pritty, and her personality is nice. :3

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:05 am
Elk.
Mistral.
Mireille.
Tsukasa.

I'm sort of Wavemaster-biased.
Honestly though, I like most characters a lot, but those are just like. Love. Elk left the strongest impression upon me. I got really attached to him though he's almost never in your party. I love mah Elky.

Emo wavemasters ftw.
And motherly ones and little ones, too!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:14 am
TheGothicDemoness
Ouka is one of my most favorite because she likes a challenge and I also like callenges they're fun

I like her too. :0  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:17 am
I also like Albireo because I like his attitude. He never gives up and he's serious.
I like Sora because of the way he acts. He playful and he likes to get into everyone's business. xD There's something else about him that I like, but I don't know what it is. I also like his voice.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:10 pm
I'm gonna add one more to my list of favorite characters! That person would also have to be Pi... She's pretty and I love her personality cause I can be the same way D:  

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:18 pm
O_Asterix_O
I'm gonna add one more to my list of favorite characters! That person would also have to be Pi... She's pretty and I love her personality cause I can be the same way D:

I love Pi. She can be mean at times, but that's just the way she is. She's very strict and always follows Yata's orders. I like how she's very loyal.  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff