1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
"If it's an opponent you want, I shall fight you"-Battousai
18%
 18%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 71

BubbaYoshi117

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:19 pm
My favorite is Kaoru's, when kenshin asks if anythings wrong with his cooking.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:08 pm
...With these eyes shut, looking through the rust and rot and dust, a small spot of light floods the floor...

It's gotta be "oro", from Kenshin. It's his own special word.

...it pours over the rusted world of pretend, and these eyes they open and it's dark again...

Lyrics taken from Forgotten by Linkin Park.  

Nighty Night Nighty

Kuansha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:47 pm
Outta those choices..."oro"
But I also like when Kenshin refers to himself as "this one"
I also liked when after Kenshin sliced Saito's sword in half, how he said "Next, I'll make your head fly", revealing his ol' hitokiri self.
You know what quote was weird? When Kenshin departs for Kyoto and says to Kaoru "Sayonara". It was so unlike him but I guess that's because it was so hard for him to leave her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:47 pm
I have to say that my fav. moment was when we first meet Kenshin through Kaoru's eyes. After he beats the two brothers trying to take over the dojo, he puts his sword on his shoulder and says "One more thing, Battosai the Manslayer didn't use Kamia-Kasshin style, but an ancient for named Hitten-Mitsurugi style." And he goes into this description of the style and everything. I always thought that that moment was just priceless ^_^ I've read that page proabably 50 times mrgreen  

Pharaohess1

Atomic Exotic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:13 am
It sometimes hard for me to pick I seriously base life quotes over Rurouni Kenshin lol I love When Saitoh says "The mongrel dog who tucks its tail between its legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" and When Kenshins says "You're wrong, Jin-eh. I might have been a slasher once but I'll never go back to that path again no matter what happens. I have a new world to travel now. And with the help of my friends, I'll make that journey in the sunshine, not in shadow."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:28 am
"You can tame a dog with food and a man with money, but no one can tame a Wolf of Mibu." Saitou is amazing! ^.^  

SilentNinjaFox

Silverotter107

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:02 pm
AngelXDestroy
... and When Kenshins says "You're wrong, Jin-eh. I might have been a slasher once but I'll never go back to that path again no matter what happens. I have a new world to travel now. And with the help of my friends, I'll make that journey in the sunshine, not in shadow."

Wah?? Kenshin says this in the anime, right?

I feel like I'm missing out now! That has got to be the best Kenshin quote I've heard. (I love the reference of sunshine and shadow together. It's why my favorite color combo is black and gold. My favorite song is The Shadow Proves the Sunshine, actually, too.) [/rant]

My favorites quotes are... Really, my favorites are any of Kenshin's speeches.
If not those, I like "It's not enough for the law to say we are all equal. If people's hearts don't change, then none of it matters." -Kaoru
I LOVE Hiko's lines. In Trust and Betrayal, they're wonderful. They're actually the reason I want to start studying philosophy now. Then, in the books, his vanity just makes me laugh.
And, I agree with you others who likes Saitou's lines. Those are great. Blunt, but meaningful.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:05 pm
i picked aku soku zan because Saitou is so awesome  

d a s Z o m b i e

mewmewpowergirlz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:28 pm
-All I can remember is beating the crap out of every single one of them- Sanuske from the manga  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:22 pm
SilentNinjaFox
"You can tame a dog with food and a man with money, but no one can tame a Wolf of Mibu." Saitou is amazing! ^.^
thats my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!  

SamuraiX130

Kaoru tanuki

Magical Rogue

23,175 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:16 pm
My favorites are from the bloopers on the RK dvd's. The first that comes to mind is ;
Yahiko: "Oh shut up! At least let me go choke the lizard!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:41 pm
Kaoru tanuki
My favorites are from the bloopers on the RK dvd's. The first that comes to mind is ;

hehe... from the bloopers it would have to be from sano: let's get a sandwhich"
rofl  

SilentNinjaFox

[C]raving [C]haos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:19 pm
SilentNinjaFox
Kaoru tanuki

hehe... from the bloopers it would have to be from sano: let's get a sandwhich"
rofl
From the actual show, "Oro?" rules supreme.
But from the bloopers, I love two quotes.

Kenshin: "What happened to all the birds? The animals? I CAN'T HEAR ANY FISH!"

Shishio: "I wanted to call it date rape, but my lawyer said that I didn't have a case."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:00 pm
Silverotter107
AngelXDestroy
... and When Kenshins says "You're wrong, Jin-eh. I might have been a slasher once but I'll never go back to that path again no matter what happens. I have a new world to travel now. And with the help of my friends, I'll make that journey in the sunshine, not in shadow."

Wah?? Kenshin says this in the anime, right?

I feel like I'm missing out now! That has got to be the best Kenshin quote I've heard. (I love the reference of sunshine and shadow together. It's why my favorite color combo is black and gold. My favorite song is The Shadow Proves the Sunshine, actually, too.) [/rant]

My favorites quotes are... Really, my favorites are any of Kenshin's speeches.
If not those, I like "It's not enough for the law to say we are all equal. If people's hearts don't change, then none of it matters." -Kaoru
I LOVE Hiko's lines. In Trust and Betrayal, they're wonderful. They're actually the reason I want to start studying philosophy now. Then, in the books, his vanity just makes me laugh.
And, I agree with you others who likes Saitou's lines. Those are great. Blunt, but meaningful.

You should definitely watch the series on youtube the. It's all there in English and the dubbed Japanese version.  

aryanne1016

shadowsoflife11

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:25 pm
I, Misao Makimachi, have no name to give to villains like you!  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff