Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illusionary Main
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:38 pm
User Image
This diary is meant to be private; please contact the owner before posting. This Illusionary is NOT FOR SALE, so don't ask.

Name: Tahira
Illusionist: Noel-chan
D.O.B: February 5, 2007
Dislikes: unknown
Partial to: unknown

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:19 pm
Can you point the way?
No, life has no maps

Noel-chan

Noel-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:25 pm
I Fear for what may be. Can you see my Future?
I'll do better. I'll tell you what is and has been.

[Story]

From an early age, Tahira was blessed with a gift that allowed her to see beyond the control of other people and to glance into the chaos of life. Tahira watched the strings of life be created on little spools in the wombs of mothers, begin to unravel at the child’s birth, and with death be cut. To her, these strings revealed many of Fate’s secrets. She noticed that there was no set amount of string created in the beginning and the thread didn’t run out, instead it was cut. Because of this, she could not tell the length of life, but could tell when it was coming into creation. This uncanny ability got her promoted her to the revered position of midwife in her teenage years and broke her free of the control that she had been under as a peasant.

No longer was she told what to do like the majority of society. Beyond this talent, the thread granted her many other abilities, she found in time she could prolong life by reattaching broken threads long enough to allow the dying to say goodbye to their families. And she could command real thread to weave itself into anything she wanted. She was the person to come to when clothes were needed or blankets were too worn. She was dearly loved and respected for her talents.

The strings that had given her such a good life would ultimately destroy her. In time new threads made themselves apparent to her. These were the threads of control. To her horror, she found that many people in the empire had these strings attached to them like puppets. The empire was the most peaceful in all the land, but in order to be such, it had sacrificed the people’s freedom. The people did as they were told and lived in the little patterns set for them or died. Tahira was one of the few people free from this rule, and because of this, was able to see this too clearly.

Tahira set to righting everything and ‘saving’ the people. She wove her threads all over the town, and through them she was able to keep the whole place under watch. She shut herself away in her room for a long time and spent all her time watching and waiting. Too long. Her solitude destroyed her judgment and her sympathy washed away. She would sacrifice someone every once awhile to destroy the order and bring about change. The bodies would disrupt things momentarily, but in time, everything would slide back into place. She continued to kill, using her string magic to strangle her victims from the safety of her room. She grew obsessed with her goal. It made her short-sighted. She woke one morning to find that no one was left. The whole empire was strewn with the bodies of its people and the graveyards were full. In horror of what she’d been driven to do, Tahira killed herself with her own magic, to stop herself from harming anyone ever again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:27 pm
I'm searching for myself. Can you find me?
Silly girl, don't you see? You're right here talking to me.

[About Tahira]

User Image
Name- Tahira
Nickname- none
Age- Baby
Appearance- Long auburn hair worn up in a fancy style, a warm comlexion, and blue eyes. She has cyan markings.
Personality- (Coming . . .)

Optimist or pessimist? n/a
Loves humanity or is misanthropic? n/a

Logical or creative? n/a
Bright or Dim? n/a
Bitter or accepting? n/a
Strengths- n/a
Weaknesses- n/a

Sexality- n/a
Religion- n/a
Powers- n/a

Aditional Information- n/a

Noel-chan

Noel-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:30 pm
I'd do anything for him. I love him so.
If it were best, could you let him go?

[Guardian Information]

Name- Alexander Motley (last name believed to be different than the one he was born with)

Nickname- Alex (Don't call him Alexander)

Age- twenty-five

Appearance- From his musculed, tan body to his darker brown hair and deep blue eyes, Alex is quite an attractive man. He's tall, but not too much so. And looks vaguely like he has walked out of a movie screen. He tends to wear expensive, flattering clothes and long jackets.

Personality- Alex has the aire of true lady's man. He appears confident and exciting. To other men, and more intelligent women, he comes off as egotistic and rude. Alex appears to be a party man, with the constant parties he throws. Those who see past Alex's exterior will find nothing more than a hesitant and frightened child who is caught in its own confused trick that it can not escape. But don't think this makes him a safe or trustworthy person to be around, Alex is plenty egotistic and tends to be a bit on the "wild' side.

Profession- (changed before rp) A local actor. Alex does big-time plays and some commercials that aire in his area. He is rather famous in his town, but not in the scope of the conuntry or even the state.

Sexality- Straight (Oh boy is he xD)

Religion- None. (Overly sensitive on the toic of religion)

History- What exactly made Alex the mess that he is? To be revealed in time . . .

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:35 pm
My dear family, my life's blood.
In a way yes, but then again, no.

Noel-chan

Noel-chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:46 pm
I Hate and I love, must this be so?
Without your hate, you could not truly love.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:37 pm
Memmories captured last forever.
No, but often they last long enough.

User Image

Tahira as a lovely teal, whispy reverie.

Alex= What the heck is that!?
Aris= It looks magical. . .

User Image

Tahira becomes an oracle.

Alex= Oh my god, Is that a child's image in there!?
Aris= Oo she's so lovely.

User Image

Noel-chan

Noel-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:17 pm
That which is far away. . .
Will, in time, be close.

[Growth Requirements]

REVERIE-->ORACLE
2 journal/diary-style post from the guardian's perspective [2/2]
2 other post of any kind [2/2]
1 "change" post describing the change from reverie to oracle

ORACLE-->INFANT
1 journal/diary-style post from the guardian's perspective OR the Illu's perspective
1 "change" post describing the change from oracle to infant

INFANT-->TODDLER
2 journal/diary-style post from the guardian's perspective [1/2]
4 other posts of any kind
2 PRP/PDs/ORP w/another Guardian/Illu [1/2]
1 "dream" (or anything you want) post about his/her past-story OR self discovery of any kind
1 "change" post describing the change from infant to toddler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:26 pm
Saved for when I need it later on.
Use it soon, before you forget it altogether.

Noel-chan

Noel-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:27 pm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:44 pm

Noel-chan

Noel-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:46 pm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:47 pm

Noel-chan

Noel-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:58 pm
Credit
Where it is due.

Diaries

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items