Lol, anyone done this? (Cyber goths should have) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:28 pm
So sometimes me and some friends, get the car and go cruising around Greater Manchester (a series of towns surrounding the actual city for those who needed to know) mostly we just chill, lay back and cruise around slowly until about 5am, exploring the back roads and rural routes...

Not tonight, instead we hurtled round residential area's blasting out industrial techno, hard house, acid anthems and rave music, drifting around corners so softly its untrue, windows rolled down, making gay jokes back and fourth whilst doing our best (seated) rave moves. There is nothing like it in the world.... its so fun and uplifting, I say you all try it at some point... its the best way to kill a night with nothing to do. Next time, we are going all the way to Blackpool for a hot dog.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:50 pm
That's just driving around with loud music. Why is that a cybergoth thing to do?
That's tantamount to rap fans and their subs. And my neighbour with his mates.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:54 am
I think it's funnier to go out of your way for a hot dog. That does sound like it'd be fun though, even if it is obnoxious.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:01 am
Wow... I am surprised that someone old enough to drive would do such a juvenile thing. Not old enough for any clubs? Sounds like a way to get into trouble to me… but I guess being a cops wife I read that and see – noise complaints… possible trespassing if you get out of the car and lots of other crap. To each his own I suppose.  

DarkPrincesa

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:26 am
Random.

"Lolz I'm so Cyb0rzorgz."

rolleyes

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:38 am
i support your entertaining practises with my own addiction to driving and machine-propelled motion meant to augment human capabilities.
i personally find clubs rather banal, and what better way to eliminate all the boring parts and increase the good ones than this young man's little club-on-wheels? in his circumstance, you're in control of the music you play, the people you're with, the constantly-changing location, and driving is just a different method of dancing.
best keep it on the motorways, though.  

cold.wire.lips

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:37 am
Hate to say it, but what you were doing was really inconsiderate. It's cruel to blare loud noise and wake people up from a dead sleep, and they shouldn't need soundproofed walls to get a night's rest.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:14 pm
That sounds like it would be fun, just not have he music blarring.
I'd have it a little loud and the windows down, but not enough to wake someone out a sound sleep.
Once I finaly get my driver's licence I want try that lol.
Something that my mom would do when she was a teen was play hide and seek with cars.
I think it went like this, some one would take the car and the rest would hide in a field.
Then the guy with the car would have to find them while driveing the car around the field.
I guess the thrill was hopeing the guy wouldn't actidently run over you. sweatdrop

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:28 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Never done that before, but I have held a household rave xD

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:29 pm
Rellik, that sounds fun.

Now, I hold myself in high regards as a mature person, but we all must have some immature moments in our lives, yeah? So what if it's inconsiderate to others, I'm sure that with the right argument that even existing could be inconsiderate.

It's called living on the edge, folks, having fun.

-Isel-

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:08 pm
DarkPrincesa
Wow... I am surprised that someone old enough to drive would do such a juvenile thing. Not old enough for any clubs? Sounds like a way to get into trouble to me… but I guess being a cops wife I read that and see – noise complaints… possible trespassing if you get out of the car and lots of other crap. To each his own I suppose.

Well our windows were open and we only got out at 24hour stores like Asda and Tesco's.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:33 pm
spooky_sez
That's just driving around with loud music. Why is that a cybergoth thing to do?
That's tantamount to rap fans and their subs. And my neighbour with his mates.

Well, its something I'd have thought they would've done, also by back roads, I mean country roads, there are alot of rural areas near where I live so its not that inconsiderate really. Besides, its not like anyone around Oldham cares anymore.  

Rellik San
Crew

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:37 pm
Rellik San
So sometimes me and some friends, get the car and go cruising around Greater Manchester (a series of towns surrounding the actual city for those who needed to know) mostly we just chill, lay back and cruise around slowly until about 5am, exploring the back roads and rural routes...

Not tonight, instead we hurtled round residential area's blasting out industrial techno, hard house, acid anthems and rave music, drifting around corners so softly its untrue, windows rolled down, making gay jokes back and fourth whilst doing our best (seated) rave moves. There is nothing like it in the world.... its so fun and uplifting, I say you all try it at some point... its the best way to kill a night with nothing to do. Next time, we are going all the way to Blackpool for a hot dog.

That is always fun to do provided you are with your closest friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:38 pm
Rellik San
DarkPrincesa

Well our windows were open and we only got out at 24hour stores like Asda and Tesco's.

it's really not even worth the trip to tesco.  

cold.wire.lips

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:07 pm
cold.wire.lips
Rellik San
DarkPrincesa

it's really not even worth the trip to tesco.

But it is for ASDA chicken and stuffing sandwich... they are perfection on bread.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff