Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
SAT Online Course

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ready for the SAT Test Prep?
  yes
  No
  Maybe, sounds like fun
  Takes gold and leaves
View Results

Shelton3369

Friendly Gaian

7,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:14 pm
HI, I was searching thru the web today and found a site that might be helpful for many of you out there. It's refresher online course for the SAT testing or ACT Prep. I found it very useful to myself. I have a Reading Comprehension problem, since I was very young. I can say since I've been in college, I have enjoyed English and Reading classes more than ever. I've learned more in 6 weeks of college than 4 years of high school. My English teacher has taught me better English than my high School teacher ever has. Check out the site and let me know what you think.

SAT Test Prep  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:48 pm
I think this is a great of idea for people who haven't yet taken the test. Good job on this.  

darkrose_eve

1,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arlene Machiavelli

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:33 pm
Lol. I didn't know what to put on that poll.. I kind of already took the SAT. I did good for my first and only time. 900-something. I think 930-950. But yeah, the more practice you guys can get, the better--just don't over do it, alright? Nobody likes a Hermione! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:50 pm
Arlene Machiavelli
Lol. I didn't know what to put on that poll.. I kind of already took the SAT. I did good for my first and only time. 900-something. I think 930-950. But yeah, the more practice you guys can get, the better--just don't over do it, alright? Nobody likes a Hermione! smile

. . . . . .

No offense, but do you honestly think that's good?  

The Man who was Thursday

orangescale

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:02 am
Judas lscariot
Arlene Machiavelli

. . . . . .

Her Words are spelled correctly. What More are you asking for? She also has capitalization. (sorry if i spelled a word wrong)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:36 am
orangescale
Judas lscariot
Arlene Machiavelli

. . . . . .

Her Words are spelled correctly. What More are you asking for? She also has capitalization. (sorry if i spelled a word wrong)

He was referring to her score..  

limp dick

Gaian Grammar Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces