Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Diaries
[J] Aurelius's Diary +Illusionist: romantic wishes+ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illusionary Main
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:00 pm
User Image
This diary is meant to be private; please contact the owner before posting. This Illusionary is NOT FOR SALE, so don't ask.

Name: Aurelius
Illusionist: romantic wishes
D.O.B: June 13, 2005
Dislikes: Physical activity of most sorts, shiny things
Partial to: Ianthe

The old diary is located HERE.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:02 pm
User Image

The past is just the past.

It can't hurt me anymore.

User Image

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:03 pm
User Image

post one.........mule post
post two.........foreword
post three.......table of contents
post four.........self
post five.........family
post six..........powers
post seven.....possessions
post eight.......friends
post nine........album
post ten.........notes
post eleven....the past
post twelve....living will

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:15 pm
User Image

User Image
[name] Aurelius Maryvette Venport
[age] Youth: ~24 years
[gender] Female

[personality] There really isn't anything to say. Even in my own eyes, I have changed much since the last time this file was updated. Perhaps later I will take the time to properly describe how I see myself, but for now there are things I would much rather be doing.
[enjoys] Books, mathematics, science (particularly genetics and chemistry), Ianthe's company
[hobbies] Listening to music, reading, spending time with Ianthe
[abhorrs] Lacking activities to preoccupy myself, overeating, those who overeat, illness, the weak (does this now include myself? further study is required.)
[fears] Unlike before, I find myself afraid of much. However, I don't desire to discuss it.
[partial to] Ianthe

[image songs] "the swim" 12012; "Break Apart Her Heart" Good Charlotte; "I can never go home" Ragnarok Online
Quote:

User Image

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:16 pm
User Image

family

There are only two people that I count to be close enough to be family. They are Xavier Lauderdale and Ianthe.

I will put more details about them here when I have time.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:17 pm
User Image

usable power

molecular dissolution Aure can take things apart and put them back together at a molecular level- but only as long as she knows the molecular structure. It also tends to tire her out, and she's been known to fall asleep after use.

latents

aura of discomfort Small, cute critters and people merged with small, cute critters often dislike her. This includes, but isn't limited to, foxes, cats, dogs, gerbils, hamsters, squirrels, chipmunks, all kinds of voles, red pandas, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, lemurs, fish, reptiles... Okay, if you're not an insect or arachnid, you feel uncomfortable around her. NOTE this does not apply to humanoids with wings or regular humans.
flameproof Aure cannot catch flame from ordinary fire. Fire demons are also not much of a threat; because of this, she can also handle molten glass straight from the flame and place her hands in boiling water and emerge unharmed. However, she spends a lot of her time shivering- she's always cold.
true sight The flaws of others are readily apparent to her in different fashions. One who is vengeful, for instance, may appear to have long claws. This ability comes and goes with Aurelius's emotional stability- as long as she can keep her mood smooth, she doesn't see, but when she's feeling a strong emotion then she sees the flaws.
motherly She exudes an 'aura' that draws children like flies to honey. Strong-minded children can notice this skill, but it is unavoidable.

User Image

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:26 pm
User Image

User Image
A bracelet Aure found while browsing the Marketplace. It is long enough to loop around her wrist twice, so she wears it through the belt loops of her clothing.

User Image
This is useful. Aure keeps papers, books, and the latest issues of Popular Science inside.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:27 pm
User Image

friends

Kirkcaldy
Adorable.

Lethe
Another Fa'e. I presume she is rather mad.

Rionne
A Fa'e I met as a child. I gave him my Risk set.

Saga
I pity him. But if he needs me, I will be there.

Tangia
There is a foreboding feeling. I saw her, briefly, when I was a child...

Veive
I remember... almost nothing. It has been a while.

neutral

D
Smart-alecky, thinks for himself.

Jamie
Idiot.

Keirro
Meddling psychotherapist.

Dean
I sort of miss him. But not really. My sources tell me he isn't well lately.

n'Barit
How irritating.

Ean
It didn't have to work out like this.

enemies

Mereneth
Thoughtless buffoon.

Ayame
No.

User Image

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:31 pm
User Image

User Image
It seems to me that perhaps Shen's calling of the first Illusionary was perhaps weaker than the current generation. My Reverie was very pale.

User Image
I'm still slightly awed by the fact that a noncorporeal object who could, by all accounts, only be seen by a fevered, delusional woman, somehow showed up on film.

User Image
Ah yes. I remember this.

User Image
I don't want to look at this picture.

User Image
Perhaps I was over-reacting to the skirt. Regardless, I don't want to look at this one either.

User Image
Not the best year I will ever experience, certainly. But memorable.

User Image
As I am.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:32 pm
User Image

the venport estate

The best way to describe Aurelius's home is that it is gargantuan. Built a good two hundred years ago by the first Rosiel Venport, it originally served also as lodgings for the scientists and artists-in-residence of Venport Industries. Somewhere between that first Rosiel and her grandfather, a separate building was constructed to house these (and has since become a guest house). According to rumor, not even Aure's grandfather explored every room in the house, though he kept them all open. Her philosophy is quite different; a great deal of the house is draped under dropcloths and locked.

Aurelius's rooms are kept quite nondescript and very clean. Though they are substantially more personalized than the rooms she once kept in Valinor, not much of it declares that it's someone's private space. Regardless, she seems comfortable in there, almost like she fits.

She keeps a laboratory, because even though she concerns herself mostly with the business aspect of the company she still enjoys "tinkering". Most of the recent medical and technological advances from Venport Industries began life as an idle experiement in her lab.

User Image

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:36 pm
User Image

general npc

non-dream npcs

dice Sired by Akenha, a vampire lord, when Aure was just a baby. She murdered her lover, Obiel, who was already dying and ran off, rather than remain. Though Aurelius is unaware, Dice is her guardian.
--------[akenha A vampire lord. He sired Dice, along with a multitude of others. He aided Croatoan in capturing Aure and forcing her to grow.

dreamtime npcs

croatoan He is either a spider with twelve legs all made of humanoid faces or a god. Pick one. He was referenced by Zige as the 'god of creation and thunder, the blazing one'. He seems to have the ability to steal the face and voice of others, and is obsessed with the idea that Aure is his mother.

maweh Aure's past life, a scientist at the top of her field. Her age, gender and ability turned the facility against her and she was presumably murdered by jealous coworkers.

zige A blonde girl who tried to restrain Aure from going into the "dreamscape," where Croatoan was waiting for her. She seems fond of dolls.

aaken Maweh's coworker. He loved her to the point where he was willing to run away to protect her from the world. She murdered him in order to hide her miraculous regeneration, because Croatoan told her to. He is never directly named.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:38 pm
User Image

events
rememberances of the past.

toddler stage
the xiii seal- part one
the xiii seal- part two
the xiii seal- part three

child stage
st marthas- meeting melanie, phoebe, and undine
reverie of a dream
fates morningstar
wintergreen
the quickening: part zero
the quickening

teen stage
late night picture show
the name of blasphemy
fire
shooting somebody
the exchange
naked intentions
YOUTH QUEST: in flagarante delicto

youth stage
Quote:
Youth reqs go here. When we get them.

User Image

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:39 pm
User Image

will

I, zigeunerweisen` (M Hermey), being of fairly sound mind and fair health, do so say that should I disappear for any prolonged amount of time for any reason barring sudden tragedy or severe injury, Aure should vanish in any way save death- either by Croatoan or Avedis as Ever sees fit. The only exception is if Emperial (romesilk) or Ever (evermore_crystal) should be able to think of a lurker (who had lurked in the thread for at least one hundred pages) who truly did deserve an Illu, in which case they should be offered guardianship of Aurelius and given my notes, which I will make available to Ever as soon as may be.

Should I return after Aurelius is given a new home, I will offer the guardian who replaced me a new Illu, provided Ever approves.

disclaimer

All of Aurelius's official growth art is copyright to Evermore_Crystal.
All other art is copyright its respective artists.
Aurelius's concept is copyright zigeunerweisen`. Theft will result in a plague of fire-spitting camels.
The journal concept is Anya! XD's, she just lets us all use it.
The song at the bottom of the posts is "Illness Illusion" by Gackt, translated.
I'M SORRY FOR USING YOUR FORMAT CERE

warning

A warning, for those of you who might desire to roleplay with Aurelius.
She is not a friendly girl. She is meant to be creepy, rude and overly confident, and some of her abilities are technically godmoding, such as her aura of fear (see the D&D manual, as included with Neverwinter Nights II). If you don't like this, please do not request roleplay.
If you want a specific outcome from an interaction, please discuss it with me before engaging me in roleplay.

User Image

Diaries

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces