Reply The Music
How did you get IOH? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly_Pickle_PeanutButter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:41 pm
Yes, I know it is a stupid question, but some people might have stories... I have been home sick, so I couldn't get out to buy the cd on the release date like I had planned. My mom came home and said, "I know how bored you have been, and I thought crossword puzzles could ocupy your time." I hate crossword puzzles. When I opened the bag it jsut happened to be Infinity On High! AND NOT CROSSWORD PUZZLES! This will make being sick much easeier!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:04 pm
I got my parents to go buy it for me early tuesday morning. My parents know how much I love FOB so they knew the deal. razz .  

Erakay

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:17 pm
My mom is clueless...she went up to the front desk and told the kid she was looking for a "disk". she didn't know the name, or the artist, but there was "Infinity" somewhere in it, and he got it...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:21 pm
Wow about your mom.

I was determined to convince my mom, who has the silly idea that you can only go shopping on weekends, that I HAAAAD to go to Target, especially since one of my friends gave me money to get them the CD when I got it for me, and so I told her I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEDED to go get it at Target, so we went there and got 2 copies as well as the issue of Rolling Stone with P!ATD on the cover, and the clerk smiled at the CD's and was all like "Oh do you like Panic? Me too..." etc. Yeah.  

ShoestringxHearts

Emily da Strange

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:31 pm
I've been telling my parents non-stop since a while ago about the new FOB album that comes out on FEBUARY 6TH(I wouldn't let them forget the date) and that I wanted it for my birthday...which is on the 9th. I was expecting either to get it on my birhtday or they'd be mad and I'd have to destroy something. Also I had just had to indure my best bud Roo talk about how awesome it was, and talking about Ryan Ross's solo on Track 2 (which forced me to squel). But my Dad suprised me and brought it to me on the 6th. My boyfreind was laughing at me because I couldn't stop jumping and screaming. I love iT!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:12 pm
Your mom is amazing, Sara! My parents would never do that for me!

I pre-ordered my copy back in January. But, I was expecting to get it the 6th. But, no! I got it the 2nd! I walk in the door (I had really bad day!) all mad in such and was heading upstairs to lock myself in my room, when my mom says "Look whats on the table." I looked, the see a package that's says "Fueled By Ramen, Tampa Florida" I ran into the office, screamed, and fell on the floor laughing. Then I listened to it repeal.

It was a good day. whee

[ Burnt Out Toaster ]

Emmazing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:12 pm
[ Burnt Out Toaster ]

I pre-ordered my copy back in January. But, I was expecting to get it the 6th. But, no! I got it the 2nd! I walk in the door (I had really bad day!) all mad in such and was heading upstairs to lock myself in my room, when my mom says "Look whats on the table." I looked, the see a package that's says "Fueled By Ramen, Tampa Florida" I ran into the office, screamed, and fell on the floor laughing. Then I listened to it repeal.

It was a good day. whee

How did you get it from there? I pre-ordered using the link on the FOB website and mine took like forever and i just got it today because mine came from Island Records...I like pre-orders from FBR much better because I know I got my copy of the Hush Sound CD waaay before it was released.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:52 pm
my mom got it for me when i was at skool!!!!  

HannaBanana744

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:23 am
You see, I had an advantage because I don't go to school. Homeschooled. So, 11:30 in the morning, no kids at Wal-Mart, I had the first pick! Yay! So, what's different about the specail addition?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:21 pm
k1dvisious
[ Burnt Out Toaster ]

It was a good day. whee

How did you get it from there? I pre-ordered using the link on the FOB website and mine took like forever and i just got it today because mine came from Island Records...I like pre-orders from FBR much better because I know I got my copy of the Hush Sound CD waaay before it was released.

You had to go to FBR's main site, the link from FOBrock brings you to island.
But, the reason I got it early was because FBR used rush delivery, it shipped from Tampa on Feb. 1st and was in Connecticut by 2nd!

[ Burnt Out Toaster ]

kawaiiRose_Silent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:19 pm
I guess my stories worth posting, or not...

Anyway, I bought mine from Target on the sixth. It was around mid-morning, and I had a free period from school. I convinced my grandma that I HAD to go buy something, and she finally gave in. As I walking through the store, every employee gave me this weird look that said, "Aren't you supposed to be in school?". I just smiled and laughed internally while buying the cd. It was pretty funny actually, one clerk looked as if he was going to call the police or something to stop me from skipping. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:29 pm
hoping to buy mine this weekend at Target or Walmart...yarr <3  

this city says

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:25 am
Raven_Heart
You see, I had an advantage because I don't go to school. Homeschooled. So, 11:30 in the morning, no kids at Wal-Mart, I had the first pick! Yay! So, what's different about the specail addition?
Lucky. I know a few people who are homeschooled, they get to take vacations whenever they want...unlike the rest of us... There is a special eddition?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:59 am
I paid for it on itunes, so I downloaded it  

LostKirby

elena!onthescene

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:06 am
I got it in iTunes as soon as I got home from school on Tuesday haha. But iTunes totally counts as buying it, not downloading. Even though you download songs from there, it's not like you didn't pay. You don't original cover artwork or a free t-shirt to prove that you like a band to death.  
The Music

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff