Sure
  Nope
  n00b
  Who cares?
  Gold!!!!!!!!
View Results

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:27 pm
In case you haven't already heard, Anna Nicole Smith is dead. She collapsed in her room in a South Florida hotel.
Anyone know why? Nope.
But does that mean none of us have ideas? Nope!
So..... lets discuss how we think she died. And yes, I do realize how n00bish and stupid and annoying and immature I sound, but I think it could get interesting, no?

I'll go first.

When I first heard, I was in the car with my mom and we both thought that she had commit suicide. I mean, it wouldn't be all that unbelievable considering all that she's been through during the past five months with her son dying and all. Anyways, when we got home my dad said that he thought that she and her son had been poisioned by the family of J. Howard Marshall ll. (He was about 99 years old when she married him and he died one year after they got married. She inherited a lot of money from him and since then his family and Anna Nicole Smith have been fighting over the inheritence.)So if his family had poisioned them, it was actually a pretty smart thing to do if they wanted the money. Anna had the money and once she died the money would go to the children. So if they knock off the kid first then once Anna is gone they have nothing to worry about.
Except the new kid.
But anyways, that is his theory.
What's yours?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:29 pm
People know why.

"Traces of methadone"

Apparently, people are too good for REAL heroin nowadays.

-Isel-

Silly_Doll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:33 pm
I heard she over dosed, but we won't know for sure until the autopsy results are in.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:51 pm
I'll take a crack at this little puzzle.

Let's see, since she lost her kid some time back, I believe it was suicide from all the stress. Maybe she overdosed from it.

I apologize for the shortness, but I'm low on ideas.  

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Nephilium

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:44 pm
Eh, who cares. She was just a gold digger that had the balls to marry a 85 yearold billionare.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:54 pm
Isel

haven't you heard? heroin is just too trendy.  

cold.wire.lips

Deadside Dreams

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:06 pm
cold.wire.lips
Isel

Ecstacy is the big one around here now. All the ******** trendy kids just love their E now.

Personally, I don't care about Anna Nicole Smith. I though she was a stupid whore, and now she got what was coming to her. Thats one less dumbass thing I'll have to hear on TV now. I was sick of hearing about her son, about her, or about any of those stupid scandles. In a weeks time, no one will even remember who she was.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:15 pm
Deadside Dreams
cold.wire.lips
Isel

Ecstacy is the big one around here now. All the ******** trendy kids just love their E now.

i was being facetious and quoting the Manic Street Preachers.  

cold.wire.lips

Silly_Doll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:55 am
Deadside Dreams
cold.wire.lips
Isel

Personally, I don't care about Anna Nicole Smith. I though she was a stupid whore, and now she got what was coming to her. Thats one less dumbass thing I'll have to hear on TV now. I was sick of hearing about her son, about her, or about any of those stupid scandles. In a weeks time, no one will even remember who she was.

What did she even DO? Did she act or something like that? The onlything I really knew her for was for her huge knockers.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:19 am
Nephilium
Eh, who cares. She was just a gold digger that had the balls to marry a 85 yearold billionare.
My thoughts exactly.  

DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:19 am
Corpse_Bride_131
In case you haven't already heard, Anna Nicole Smith is dead. She collapsed in her room in a South Florida hotel.
Anyone know why? Nope.
But does that mean none of us have ideas? Nope!
So..... lets discuss how we think she died. And yes, I do realize how n00bish and stupid and annoying and immature I sound, but I think it could get interesting, no?

I'll go first.

When I first heard, I was in the car with my mom and we both thought that she had commit suicide. I mean, it wouldn't be all that unbelievable considering all that she's been through during the past five months with her son dying and all. Anyways, when we got home my dad said that he thought that she and her son had been poisioned by the family of J. Howard Marshall ll. (He was about 99 years old when she married him and he died one year after they got married. She inherited a lot of money from him and since then his family and Anna Nicole Smith have been fighting over the inheritence.)So if his family had poisioned them, it was actually a pretty smart thing to do if they wanted the money. Anna had the money and once she died the money would go to the children. So if they knock off the kid first then once Anna is gone they have nothing to worry about.
Except the new kid.
But anyways, that is his theory.
What's yours?

They think she over dosed, but they are not doing the autopsy until some time today.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:26 am
Oh... oh no... some dumb blonde who's famous for opening her legs is dead... see the tragedy.

Sorry if it sounds cold, vicious and bitter, but I am so thats how it comes out.

Does it really matter, I mean its not like we lost the cure for cancer. Surely there are more news worthy things to talk about.  

Rellik San
Crew

wickerseer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:51 am
who knows? overdose maybee. I did hear she had flu-like symptoms before she died though  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:56 am
god has smithed the fatass
life is good

scream they were comparing her to Marylin Monroe today

heart heroin is just too tendy

that s**t should be on a t shirt  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

blackfoxi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:59 pm
wickerseer
who knows? overdose maybee. I did hear she had flu-like symptoms before she died though

so did i, but i just thought it was just suicide.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff