Reply Naruto Guild
Jiraiya SPOILERS Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NachoDude

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:24 am
say, i noticed something. Jiraiya's hairstyle is a longer version of Yondaime Hokage's. Hmmmmm... Now everyone by now has deciphered the obvious relationship between Naruto and Yondaime (and if you disagree with that please PM me with your reason because I would love to hear your side of the story ( a hobby of mine)) but I couldnt believe nobody noticed the Jiraiya connection. Maybe hes an uncle, a cousin, a brother, but something. He has similiar hair, he new Yondaime very well, he does Rasengan and summons frogs. It's lit up for you people! Please share your oppoinion, like something I missed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:29 pm
First nothing is proven with Naruto and Yondaime's relationship(if you mean father son thing anyway.)

Second, the reason that Jiraiya knew Yondaime so well was because he was his teacher and taught him how to summon frogs and the Rasengon etc.  

Mr._Stabby

NachoDude

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:42 pm
oh... and i didnt say anything was PROVEN between Yondaime and Naruto, just that most people except it. I just go along with the best explanation someone can give me. And Jiraiya was Yondaime's teacher? I didn't actually know that...oh, and Yondaime invented the Rasengan.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:55 am
Mr._Stabby
First nothing is proven with Naruto and Yondaime's relationship(if you mean father son thing anyway.)

Second, the reason that Jiraiya knew Yondaime so well was because he was his teacher and taught him how to summon frogs and the Rasengon etc.

what?! no, Saritobi (the third) was Jiriyas sensei! What are you talking about?!  

Purity Uchiha

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:40 am
Purity Uchiha
Mr._Stabby

what?! no, Saritobi (the third) was Jiriyas sensei! What are you talking about?!
They were saying Jiraiya was Yondaime's teacher.

Secondly, this theory is retarded. Have you noticed how many people in Naruto have spikey hair?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:16 pm
NachoDude
...oh, and Yondaime invented the Rasengan.

My bad on that part. I keep thinking that since Jiraiya was Yondaime's teacher that he taught him the Rasengon >.<  

Mr._Stabby

Kuroi Ryuuka

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:56 pm
Captain Verd
Purity Uchiha
Mr._Stabby

Secondly, this theory is retarded. Have you noticed how many people in Naruto have spikey hair?

Well duh, they're all related through Jiraiya, who was a man-stud and impregnated tons of women. XD

o: Ohnoes, Jiraya the man whore is comin for you~

Seriously though, theres no connection, or atleast there's no evidence of a blood connection between Naruto, Jiraiya, or Yondaime.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:52 pm
NachoDude
say, i noticed something. Jiraiya's hairstyle is a longer version of Yondaime Hokage's. Hmmmmm... Now everyone by now has deciphered the obvious relationship between Naruto and Yondaime (and if you disagree with that please PM me with your reason because I would love to hear your side of the story ( a hobby of mine)) but I couldnt believe nobody noticed the Jiraiya connection. Maybe hes an uncle, a cousin, a brother, but something. He has similiar hair, he new Yondaime very well, he does Rasengan and summons frogs. It's lit up for you people! Please share your oppoinion, like something I missed.

LAY OFF THE FREAKIN POT!!!  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:27 am
Nephite Warrior
NachoDude

LAY OFF THE FREAKIN POT!!!
rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:10 am
No way is Jiraiya related by blood to Naruto or Yondiame.

However, I will admit that I do believe the father/son theory for Naturo-Yondiame. I makes sense with where the story has been, the things that have been said and where the manga seems to be going.

However, i do have what I think to be a far more likely theory about Jiraiya's relontionship to Naruto.

Besides the likely hood that Naruto is Yondiame's soon (IMO) and that Jiraiya is one of a select few that know this and Jiraiya's therefore natural want to guide and school his once pupils son I believe there may be another reason. I think that Yondiame, possibly at Naruto birth or possibly a small time before he knew he would have to give his life to defeat and seal the Kyuubi, I believe he may have mad Jiraiya Naruto's Godfather.

Think about it, the man taught Yondiame most of what he knew and seemed to be quite a father figure to at least him. They were close enough that Jiraiya allowd him to sign the pact with the frogs and in turn they were close enough that Yondiame taught Jiraiya the Rasegan, probably his second best, if not best jutsu that we have seen. (the other being the thunder god flash thingy). They both seemed to have a great level of respect for one another when we have seen them talk about the other. (though true the only time we've seen Yondiame talk about it was int he Kakashi gaiden arch)

I'm not saying this is cold, hard truth, but it makes sense from a few perspectives and sure as hell makes more sense then any blood relation.  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:35 am
I say he's a child of the Deer, and so secretly a member of the Nara clan, which is why he's the smartest and prettiest girl in the school play.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:56 am
True  

gdhfsgkjdfnsufksja

NachoDude

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:23 pm
Captain Verd
Purity Uchiha
Mr._Stabby

youre right. my friend just explained the whole theory to me and I got over excited. Then like an hour later, I was like, "what the hell was I thinking?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:08 pm
Naruto and Yondaime's relationship HAS been proven.

The chapter where he used Rasenshiruken. They all saw Yondaime in him. Maybe not in blood, but they are related by spirit or by some other means.
We already know Kishimoto applies spiritual concepts in his manga. Shikamaru referred to, and even applied Asuma's ghost to actual warfare.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:10 pm
Captain Verd
I say he's a child of the Deer, and so secretly a member of the Nara clan, which is why he's the smartest and prettiest girl in the school play.
Man, after I left, you just opened up about Shikamaru, didn't you? =/  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces