Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Literature Picks--wow, I'm surprised!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arlene Machiavelli

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:37 pm
I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm surprised and happy about how literate you are. It puts me to shame. You think I'd even consider picking up anything with the word "Vonnegut" along the spine?

I'm graduating in two years with a Bachelor's Degree of Science in Early Childhood Education, and I'm glad that the generation below us all will have parents that are so well-read. smile

I have to say, it's very hard to impress me, if you're a stranger, and I'm purely impressed. Have babies. Have LOTS AND LOTS OF BABIES TOGETHER! Show them what it is, alright? smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:45 pm
Two smileys?!? Away I say!
Of course not, we're all guilty of some misplaced punctuation and apostrophes.
Welcome to 3G!
Or should that be Three-G?  

MadnessFreak

applecyder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:54 pm
Babies? eek

If I marry a not-so-well-read man the children will still be literate domokun We must save literacy and by not marrying into the fold we double our chances of spreading the word! domokun

*hopes she doesn't sound too much like a fanatic*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:01 pm
Arlene Machiavelli
I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm surprised and happy about how literate you are. It puts me to shame. You think I'd even consider picking up anything with the word "Vonnegut" along the spine?

I'm graduating in two years with a Bachelor's Degree of Science in Early Childhood Education, and I'm glad that the generation below us all will have parents that are so well-read. smile

I have to say, it's very hard to impress me, if you're a stranger, and I'm purely impressed. Have babies. Have LOTS AND LOTS OF BABIES TOGETHER! Show them what it is, alright? smile

Congratulations on your educational achievements. Good for you exclaim  

hippiepoet1964

Arlene Machiavelli

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:18 am
Thanks. I think.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:06 am
I had once thought about starting group at my college with the title of 'I judge you when you use poor grammar', but I realise I make just as many mistakes as the rest of them. Alas, my club never got started.  

HarlequinGoddess

Gaian Grammar Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff