Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Chances of Naruto: Clash of Ninja 3 and 4 coming to U.S?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:24 pm
Well, I'm thinking that when they come out the Gamecube may be too old and outdated. There might be a chance that CoN3 makes it in time before the console becomes old but they might just leave Clash of Ninja: 4 Japan only. Is there a chance they could just release Clash of Ninja 4 instead of 3? 4 has everything 3 has and more. Or will they just put the CoN4 on the Wii or cancel it?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:36 pm
I think it'll prolly just be cancelled  

churrlo

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:20 pm
I vote for the Wii transferal.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:54 pm
Popular as this may be, it is highly unlikely. They MIGHT offer it for download on the Wii, like they have with many old arcade games.  

churrlo

What the Pho

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:00 pm
Better than nothing I suppose.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:12 pm
Yeah isn't it? ^_^  

churrlo

Terra9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:59 pm
hopefully it will come out for the wii  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:36 am
Quote:
Naruto: Clash Of Ninja 3" Announced For Wii
By Chad Lee
02-28-2007, 3:50 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruto: Clash Of Ninja 3, a sequel in the recent line of released-in-America Naruto games, will be coming out for the Wii, a recent issue of Nintendo Power reports. Developed by Eighting, the sequel is most likely an upgraded port of Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 for the Nintendo Gamecube.

Nintendo World Report says there will be Wii Remote-specific minigames, along with a new playable character, Itachi.

[Sources: Nintendo World Report; Nintendo Power]

Discuss this news in Video Games.

I got my info from Wikipedia. So the game seems to be released as a Wii game for NA with an additional character. So it seems likely that CoN4 will be on the Wii aswell, and we might not see CoNEX for awhile.  

What the Pho

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:36 am
They're on the way. At least 3 is.

Clash of the Ninja 3 SHOULD NOT be a Wii game; GameCube games are simply COMPATIBLE with the Wii.

Also, Itachi IS in the Japanese 'GameCube Version' which leads me to believe that article is a hunk a bull. There's a lot more new characters than just Itachi.

Not to mention I think the Japanese version is far more worth it. No "BELIEVE IT!" or "WHAT A DRAG." That is SO not ninja sounding.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:32 pm
I could care less I import all my video games.  

Samurai Senel

NachoDude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 am
When I got GN4, best day of my life. When I have it, It'll be better than my wedding day. But not as great as when I get Narutimate Hero 3 this weekend! Also, I believe GN3 is gonna be for Gamecube, but GN4 has zero hopes of making it in time. Narutimate 2 is comin' out soon for ps2, and they are skipping Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3 and just making 4, but without the Sound Four or Tsunade and the others that little kids would be bitching that they never saw before and threaten to sue because they're confused. Sorry if I ramble.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:43 pm
Terra9
hopefully it will come out for the wii

It did come out for Wii.

Ever heard of Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX?

You can find it on YouTube, but I decided to be smart and download them instead.

Don't blame me for all the Gai, Lee, Neji, and Tenten-ness. x3 Favorite Team here. xD

Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX Itachi vs TenTen

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX Commercial

Naruto Shippuuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX Release Trailer

Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX: Neji's moves and preset combos

Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX: Rock Lee Moves and Preset combos

Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX: Gai Moves and Preset combos

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:40 am
It turns out that the games aren't coming out to America. The article didn't mean Clash of Ninja 3/4 it was Naruto MVZ. In one IGN article interview, they said they might bring them here but it depends if retailers are still going to buy Gamecube games, which is "very unlikely."

Really sucks we don't get to use the missing Genin and Sanins from the second one (Shino, Chouji, Tenten, Temari, Jiraiya, and Tsunade).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:42 pm
What the Pho
It turns out that the games aren't coming out to America. The article didn't mean Clash of Ninja 3/4 it was Naruto MVZ. In one IGN article interview, they said they might bring them here but it depends if retailers are still going to buy Gamecube games, which is "very unlikely."

Really sucks we don't get to use the missing Genin and Sanins from the second one (Shino, Chouji, Tenten, Temari, Jiraiya, and Tsunade).

Yeah, I really wanted to use them. )=  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas