Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Rejected applications Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you find these applications?
  Amusing
  Disgusting
  Neither
  Both
View Results

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:24 pm
Quote:
Message by: Zealot of Insanity

Due to the overwhelmingly massive amounts of trolling that we moderators must put up with, there seems to be a spike of new topics regarding idiotic people who are just asking to be rejected and ignored and most hopefully incinerated, but I shall ask moderators to place all misshapen request forms in this topic. All other topics regarding trolls shall now be locked.

No worries, I shall move all retarded applications to this post. Yami no Hitokiri will now claim credit for all existing posts.

A few members wondered what kinds of horrific applications I have the dubious pleasure of rejecting every day. Well folks, here's a sampling.

Quote:
howdy im new to this game and I have great grama!!!

please let me in my freinds are all in and im the only one that isnt so i feel very lonely at night when there all playing

ILL DO WOTS TOLED AND FOLLOW RULLS

i am a strong and undefeated warriar that is why i thing i should be a guild.

thsi si jokes i just wanna join caue it sounds stupid

i love giai

So, you wanted to be a guild captain. smile

Quote:
Tann wrote: srsyl y do u al giv a damm? grmmr iz nt imprtnt! we cn gt thru leif withut gramma! i meen it, y is evry1 so dammed prfct? gt a leif and u suxors! srsly! srsly! srsly! go 2 hell! gogogogogogo 222222 heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Can I join, please? biggrin

Quote:
The Hack Monster wrote:wow u guyz r grammr natsees u r all men & i thnk u shukd allll goto hell some ppl r retdrd u kno adn all bcuz u r so PERFECTUOUS on ur wrds dosnt meen dat tha wkrd givs @ dam. u all lkie need 2 chiil or illl tell a admn on u u stpd bi*chz feck u <3 katie ps 4 uf info i type gud ok??????????????????????????????????????????????? ok glad we had dis tlk bi bi now o no wayt i wann say U ALLL CAN GO SUX BALZ U FAGATS GO & SUX A DYK

Quote:
M47 wrote: What you are sayIng when you say capItalIes those I, Is a noncence thIng because look what happens!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:44 pm
Wow, it must feel great to tell them "NO." XD  

Sighren

wyrfxrssn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:43 am
I'd wanna be captain. I'd just ignore the request, I wouldn't give them the pleasure of being rejected.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:45 am
Wow the nerve of people, did he honestly think he would get accepted? xd  

Lord Himuro of darkness

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:57 am
You poor thing. *gives cookie* But that's hysterical. Post more?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:06 pm
My big brother sent in an application like that from his account. I told him I'd laugh when he got rejected. And I did.  

choirperson

TehMost-AwesomeUsername

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:44 pm
They spelled Gaia wrong! This is SUCH a disgrace to us. >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:45 pm
DemonHK
They spelled Gaia wrong! This is SUCH a disgrace to us. >.>
Yes it is.  

Altima the Dragonic Lord

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:47 pm
Neo Skuld Bombs, away!

*boom*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:18 pm
That is the most amusing application I have ever seen. Was he really seriously thinking he'd get accepted to a grammar guild with spelling and grammar as bad as that? It was really funny. Thank you for showing us, Yami.  

Lacus_And_Kira

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:48 pm
Does Yami need a hug? -insert hug here-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:35 pm
That is the worst writing I have ever seen and I am surronded by idiots almost 24 hours a day.  

matthewbodn

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:21 pm
The least that person could do if he was serious about joining the guild would be to open up a Microsoft Word document and double check his spelling and grammar that way. I do that every so often when I come across a word I do not know how to spell correctly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:00 am
Irony.

Makes me laugh. xD  

Sheep Kitchen

Wheezing Ladykiller

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:53 pm
Rose the Homicidal Maniac
Irony.

Makes me laugh. xD

Me too.