Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
I want to kill him... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hirashio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:30 pm
Please, please, let me. I am so angry at the moment.

I have been talking on a website about mentally challenged people for sometime now and the reason why I do it because my mother is mentally challenged. She got into a bad car accident some years ago and now... Well, to sum it up, she has the mentality of a five year old. (Sobs privately.) After several years of work, she can feed her self now and more. I commented to someone about how my mother is, because they had pm'd me about it and I got a pm back. Yet, it wasn't a pm that I was expecting.

Original message-
Quote:
elo, i m (bleeped) an i was un'ering if u cld tll m abut ur mum. y is she cllngd?

I only figured out what this said by reading it several times. It says... Hello, I am (bleeped) and I was wondering if you could tell me about your mum. Why is she challenged.

I will only give them props for using punctuation (sp?). Why I responded I don't know. I won't put my response here since it's not really necessary it was just some things about my mom's condition.

He replied--
Quote:
o i c. sux. i ink u r a lear n u ned 2 gt ur mum to a nut hse n fer git her. u nd 2 b luvd and u nd 2 lv ur self. miyb u cn b mi grrrl. i cn b 4 u. lt mi no.

This says - Oh, I see. Sucks. I think you are a ? and need to get your mum to a nut house and forget her. You need to be loved and you need to love yourself. Maybe you can be my girl. I can be for you. Let me know.

*falls down and cries*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:32 pm
THE F*CKING RETARDS.
I really wish people would just burn up if they DARED do that.  

MadnessFreak

Sighren

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:43 pm
He tells you to abandon your mother and then hits on you in the same sentence/paragraph? Jerk. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:46 am
If I had to describe his actions in one word, it would be: F**k.  

wyrfxrssn

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:01 am
That's terrible. I'm really sorry that you get PMs like that.

For the word that you had a question on, the only possible translation I could come up with was "liar." However, that doesn't make any sense in context, so I'll have to get back to you on that one... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:31 am
This forum kind of scares me--just a bit though!  

xKira-Killerx

Arkly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:08 am
That guy is horrible. What kind of person tells you to get rid of your mother, who cared for you your whole life, then hits on you. This guy should burn for eternity.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:17 am
neutral

Where does he live?
I shall burn his house down.  

Marcus McFlufferson

Hirashio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:27 am
Marcus McFlufferson
neutral

Where does he live?

I don't know but I would join you with much pleasure and maybe some tacks. Yes, tacks.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:46 pm
You see, this is why we need natural selection...

Please, someone, anyone... please just kill him

Goddess_of_lint

[P.a.p.e.r H.e.a.r.t.s]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Hirashio
Please, please, let me. I am so angry at the moment.

I have been talking on a website about mentally challenged people for sometime now and the reason why I do it because my mother is mentally challenged. She got into a bad car accident some years ago and now... Well, to sum it up, she has the mentality of a five year old. (Sobs privately.) After several years of work, she can feed her self now and more. I commented to someone about how my mother is, because they had pm'd me about it and I got a pm back. Yet, it wasn't a pm that I was expecting.

Original message-
Quote:
elo, i m (bleeped) an i was un'ering if u cld tll m abut ur mum. y is she cllngd?

I only figured out what this said by reading it several times. It says... Hello, I am (bleeped) and I was wondering if you could tell me about your mum. Why is she challenged.

I will only give them props for using punctuation (sp?). Why I responded I don't know. I won't put my response here since it's not really necessary it was just some things about my mom's condition.

He replied--
Quote:
o i c. sux. i ink u r a lear n u ned 2 gt ur mum to a nut hse n fer git her. u nd 2 b luvd and u nd 2 lv ur self. miyb u cn b mi grrrl. i cn b 4 u. lt mi no.

This says - Oh, I see. Sucks. I think you are a ? and need to get your mum to a nut house and forget her. You need to be loved and you need to love yourself. Maybe you can be my girl. I can be for you. Let me know.

*falls down and cries*

I think you need a hug. *hugs*

Don't take him seriously. He's just an idiot who can't spell. What a f***ing loser.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:51 pm
Goddess_of_lint
You see, this is why we need natural selection...

Please, someone, anyone... please just kill him

I couldn't agree with you more.  

[P.a.p.e.r H.e.a.r.t.s]

Kamori202

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:15 pm
Hirashio
Marcus McFlufferson
neutral

Where does he live?

I don't know but I would join you with much pleasure and maybe some tacks. Yes, tacks.

I will gladly assist in the burning of the house! *grabs propane torch* twisted

More hugs! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:23 am
That's vile! *is horrified*  

Galadedrid Damodred

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:05 am
*group hug* Any grammatically challenged dumbass like that needs to be torched, burned, stabbed, poked, electrocuted, buried in honey near an anthill, shot, run over with a steamroller, have birds remove his eyes, his genitals cut off, and his insides slowly digesting themselves. Not to mention the prodding with legions of sporks.

Who the hell tries some lame scheme like that? "Ditch your mom, and come to me so I can have a one night stand with you." I want to kill this a*****e. Let me kill him. Please? Pretty please?

*mutters*  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces