Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

click the white dot you know you want to
  {----- white dot (just to clarify)
View Results

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:19 pm
I was wondering how would one classify a wizard/witch in the middle. I know there are muggle-borns, ones with both parents muggles, and purebloods, ones with only wizards/witches in lineage, and those who are half and half, one parent muggle the other witch/wizard. But what if someone has one parent that is a pureblood and one parent whose mother (or father) was a muggle-born(would be kids granparent). Would they be 3/4ths?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:15 am
i assume u would be muggle born no matter what  

TheArbitrator

Harlequin-Avarice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:22 pm
Don't think there would be a term.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:50 am
Hm, I guess they would be considered as "half-breeds"  

covo

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:24 am
I think as far as HP blood elitists are concerned, it only matters what your parents are. So even though Lily Evans was a muggle-born witch, Harry is considered to be a full-blood because both his parents are wizards.
Of course, being a pure blood doesn't mean you're well respected by the people who actually care about that kind of crap. Remember how the Weasleys are considered blood traitors by people such as the Malfoys?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:56 pm
Well... I dont think that there is a term for it... Its just wizard or witch... remember in the first book seamus was explaining ho he was half and half, he said " I'm half and half... my dad's a muggle, and my mom's a witch" he said that his mom was a witch, and she isnt pure blood... so yeah... xp  

LoveSnivellus

Lilly1827

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:36 pm
TheArbitrator
i assume u would be muggle born no matter what

Agreed  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:34 pm
Kermi
I think as far as HP blood elitists are concerned, it only matters what your parents are. So even though Lily Evans was a muggle-born witch, Harry is considered to be a full-blood because both his parents are wizards.
Of course, being a pure blood doesn't mean you're well respected by the people who actually care about that kind of crap. Remember how the Weasleys are considered blood traitors by people such as the Malfoys?

your wrong there in the books it says harrys a halfblood i read it last night! cool  

FoxyDragon17

SinsOfTheDivine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:19 pm
They're just generally half-breed wizards.
Only a Slytherin would state every time someone called them a Half-blood that they are in fact 3/4 of a wizard.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:53 pm
They are called Half-Bloods. And, the reason the 6th book was called The Half Blood Prince, was because Snape is a half-blood. And, he's dad was a Pure-Blood, his mum, a Muggle Born. Does that answer your question question

Remus_Lupin3

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:36 pm
i think if anywhere in their family line there is a muggle, or anyone with anyone in their family line that is muggle, then they aren't pureblood.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games