Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Scary nerd. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Same problems?
Yeah... *cry*
48%
 48%  [ 13 ]
No
51%
 51%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 27

Nixter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:48 pm
I've known this nerd named "Ben" since I was in first grade, and he is an absolute NERD! So much of a nerd, he started joining every website he could find. He got SO USED to people "typn lik dis" that he started to talk like that in real life. He started saying words like "lik" instead of "like", "sup" instead of "hi" or "hey" and stuff like that, and I thought it couldn't get any worse. Then one day, he started abbreviating words. For example, he was obsessed with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2, so he would start SPELLING OUT "SWKOTOR2". Instead of popcorn, he says "PC". Instead of saying out bands like "Green Day", "Fall Out Boy", "The Academy Is...", "Three Days Grace", and "My Chemical Romance", he'd say "GD", "FOB", "TAI", "3DG", and "MCR". Yes, he was completely obsessed with all of those bands at one time. Except Three Days Grace. He hates them. Yeah, well, I think you get the point now, so I'll just wait for replies. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:34 pm
That person makes me laugh... and cry......  

Etna In Netherland

Nixter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:01 pm
Drop Dead Etna
That person makes me laugh... and cry......

he's on gaia, too! his username is "Kanototashi" or something like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:23 am
Interesting. It is sad and scary all at the same time.

This makes my frog cry.  

Hirashio

Violet the mystical

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:40 am
Intresting......

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:07 am
lol dus he rly toke lik dat?

gonk

I'm so sorry..  

Marcus McFlufferson

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:57 am
*head explodes*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:18 am
-dies-

That is all.  

Yue Ming

MadnessFreak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:15 pm
eek
Ac-
Wo-
Bu-
Ah-
I leave no comment.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:56 pm
And the worst part of it is that he has a crush on the most popular girl in school xp (who also happens to be one of my friends, even though I'm not very popular)  

Nixter

Fluidz

Tricky Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:13 pm
this makes me cry at night  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:43 pm
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes [no comment] burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

Grim Joke

Nixter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:47 pm
Fluidz
this makes me cry at night

I don't blame you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:04 am
That is sad. Very, very sad. I feel your pain.  

Sulece

Fell In Love With A Girl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:01 am
Nixter
I've known this nerd named "Ben" since I was in first grade, and he is an absolute NERD! So much of a nerd, he started joining every website he could find. He got SO USED to people "typn lik dis" that he started to talk like that in real life. He started saying words like "lik" instead of "like", "sup" instead of "hi" or "hey" and stuff like that, and I thought it couldn't get any worse. Then one day, he started abbreviating words. For example, he was obsessed with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2, so he would start SPELLING OUT "SWKOTOR2". Instead of popcorn, he says "PC". Instead of saying out bands like "Green Day", "Fall Out Boy", "The Academy Is...", "Three Days Grace", and "My Chemical Romance", he'd say "GD", "FOB", "TAI", "3DG", and "MCR". Yes, he was completely obsessed with all of those bands at one time. Except Three Days Grace. He hates them. Yeah, well, I think you get the point now, so I'll just wait for replies. xp

First I would like to state that "MCR" is a very common thing to say and is accepted by the bulk of their fans. Secondly I would like to throw in an opinion, all of the bands except Three Days Grace that are listed are horrible beyond belief. No offence to all the fans of the other bands listed. There is also one more thing i must ask, what is the big deal about Star Wars? It makes me bored to tears.  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff