Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
One giant story Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
View Results

Dragn Breth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:45 pm
Here's a fun thing to do:

I'll start with a little scene while people add on to it one post at a time. Just copy and paste the current sentece(es) and add in your own little touch.

Just make it one or two sentances, don't create the whole story by yourself.

Here's how it starts:

An elf was eating soup in his wooden cabin...

(you don't have to have the ... in the middle of the story, just add it at the end)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:48 pm
An elf was eating soup in his wooden cabin.
It was a very quaint cabin deep in the Northern woods.....  

hippiepoet1964

Dragn Breth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:55 pm
It was a very quaint cabin deep in the Northern woods in which the trees would sometimes walk around in search of whiskey...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:06 pm
It was a very quaint cabin deep in the Northern woods in which the trees would sometimes walk around in search of whiskey. This is what the poor elf thought after he would eat the psychedelic mushrooms he found in the deep woods.  

hippiepoet1964

Dragn Breth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:15 pm
...But little did he know, those mushrooms were actually little tiny toxic WAFFLES!...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:31 pm
... Anyway, as he was eating soup and crazy mushroom waffles in his cabin, he was visited by one of the walking trees. The enormous tree had a difficult question to ask him...  

Kassassin

hippiepoet1964

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:35 am
... Anyway, as he was eating soup and crazy mushroom waffles in his cabin, he was visited by one of the walking trees. The enormous tree had a difficult question to ask him...Why my little kind elf friend do you treat me so kindly, when other's come to the forest only to cut my brethern down?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:47 am
... Anyway, as he was eating soup and crazy mushroom waffles in his cabin, he was visited by one of the walking trees. The enormous tree had a difficult question to ask him...Why my little kind elf friend do you treat me so kindly, when other's come to the forest only to cut my brethern down? I lost a bet. Yeah, It's hard to explain...All I know is that I was as this party and...  

Dragn Breth

Amaya84

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:35 pm
Dragn Breth
... Anyway, as he was eating soup and crazy mushroom waffles in his cabin, he was visited by one of the walking trees. The enormous tree had a difficult question to ask him...Why my little kind elf friend do you treat me so kindly, when other's come to the forest only to cut my brethern down? I lost a bet. Yeah, It's hard to explain...All I know is that I was as this party and...

We had found a few pints of whiskey! Next thing I know, I wake up, and this girl tree is cut down next to me...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:44 pm
raineoftears
Dragn Breth

We had found a few pints of whiskey! Next thing I know, I wake up, and this girl tree is cut down next to me...

"I had a terrible headache, and sap was everywhere, gross eh?"

"Terribly."  

t3hc003st

Dragn Breth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:54 pm
...I soon figure out that the tree was my mom...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:42 pm
"Luke.... I am your mother," said she.  

Kassassin

Smoozle

Generous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:52 am
Luke screamed and stood, running as fast as his roots would carry him through the trees...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:20 am
...Unfortunately he ran into a giant boulder...  

Dragn Breth

Kassassin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:17 pm
...and that's what happened to me last night," Concluded the Giant tree-man. The elf was confused. "To answer your question, I treat you kindly because you're the only tree that hasn't hit me with a branch... but what does that have to do with what happened to you last night?"  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff