Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Word Games
A Sentence Practice Game Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hirashio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:46 am
I would love to see how good people's brains really are. How creative are you without going to the extreme? How wordy are you?

I want to begin a game. I will type a sentence and you will finish it. You will then start a new sentence keeping linear with the rest of it. It will eventually become a story. Let's get started.

The Sentences- Choose one

"Don't run with those weasels." Mary shouted after her brother, "You could poke your eye out...

"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my..."

"Don't do that to him." Marron gasped, "You could hurt his..."

Given that yesterday was summer, I never understood....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:59 am
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need....  

hippiepoet1964

Marcus McFlufferson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:57 am
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:17 am
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would......  

hippiepoet1964

Hirashio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:02 pm
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would...... tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:30 pm
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would...... tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ... Ran in to the bush's and made no sound...  

EdwardTheGayVampire

Hirashio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:44 pm
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would...... tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ... Ran in to the bush's and made no sound... but the boys found him easily. They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:29 pm
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would...... tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ... Ran in to the bush's and made no sound... but the boys found him easily. They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to...poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook...  

Sulece

Hirashio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:54 pm
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would...... tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ... Ran in to the bush's and made no sound... but the boys found him easily. They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to...poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook... and began to read it allowed. "On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:03 pm
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would...... tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ... Ran in to the bush's and made no sound... but the boys found him easily. They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to...poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook...and began to read it allowed. "On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy...who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his....  

[N]

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:40 pm
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would...... tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ... Ran in to the bushes and made no sound... but the boys found him easily. They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to...poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook...and began to read it aloud. "On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy...who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his.... girlfriend. I really need to...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:21 pm
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would...... tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ... Ran in to the bushes and made no sound... but the boys found him easily. They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to...poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook...and began to read it aloud. "On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy...who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his.... girlfriend. I really need to... talk to someone. Do you mind if we...  

Rhannon`TillGrade9

-la reine des gitans-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:54 pm
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would...... tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ... Ran in to the bushes and made no sound... but the boys found him easily. They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to...poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook...and began to read it aloud. "On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy...who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his.... girlfriend. I really need to... talk to someone. Do you mind if we...separate for a while? I have to get out there and...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:05 pm
Bella Catarina
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would...... tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ... Ran in to the bushes and made no sound... but the boys found him easily. They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to...poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook...and began to read it aloud. "On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy...who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his.... girlfriend. I really need to... talk to someone. Do you mind if we...separate for a while? I have to get out there and...

((That kind of went off topic.))

" The boy who started reading stopped for fear of the next sentence. He tossed the notebook away and took a ....  

Hirashio

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:51 pm
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would...... tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ... Ran in to the bushes and made no sound... but the boys found him easily. They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to...poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook...and began to read it aloud. "On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy...who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his.... girlfriend. I really need to... talk to someone. Do you mind if we...separate for a while? I have to get out there and..." The boy who started reading stopped for fear of the next sentence. He tossed the notebook away and took a .... swing at Jason, almost hitting him as...  
Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff