37%
 37%  [ 26 ]
I download and buy
37%
 37%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 70

NinjaRachel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:42 am
Well, it seems to me that most of Naruto's fans have downloaded the anime or manga. Does anyone actually legally BUY the series or read it in shonen jump?
Just a thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:57 am
i read it in shonen jump ......but i get tried of waiting for it to come in the mail so i started downloading stuff heart  

Girl_Chrno

GothicTsukasa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:02 am
i have all the shonen jump that came out  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:04 am
I used to download the manga, but I stopped reading Naruto, so that quickly ended. I have bought seasons 1-3, but my friend lost the first one. Naruto is one of those anime where you cant watch it over again. So... nyeh.

I have stopped with both because I have stopped watching/reading Naruto, so I could either count as both or none of the above.

I shall wait til the series ends, and then I might start reading it again.  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Salaam Dementia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:20 am
I download it, and then when it comes out, I buy it. Not bloody touching the DVDs though. Not unless they're imports.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:17 am
Uhh, downloading it is legal... I download the new stuff and buy the old stuff  

Rum the Bottlemail

Sushi Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:24 am
Girl_Chrno
i read it in shonen jump ......but i get tried of waiting for it to come in the mail so i started downloading stuff heart
me too... im at like chapter 215 now  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:22 pm
So does anyone feel bad at all for downloading it illegally and having no money go to the author of the series?  

NinjaRachel

Wrendraith

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:09 pm
Eh..
I download everything.
Although, I do plan on buying some.

I don't think its bad. -shugs-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:46 pm
NinjaRachel
So does anyone feel bad at all for downloading it illegally and having no money go to the author of the series?

Sure, I feel bad, but then I go out and buy the books, so then the regret dissipates.  

Salaam Dementia

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:36 pm
NinjaRachel

if you mean manga, then well I don't DL the manga, but the you can DL the Anime legaly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:11 am
NinjaRachel

Not really, since episodes 67 and above aren't licensed yet..hehe...the manga either..I think...but then again, I only read it online...  

Honh

Neekroo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:42 am
I read it on Naruto Chuushin and buy the mangas when they come out. *Manga Junkie* heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:55 pm
Download. It's faster, and i personally feel there's a lot more dedication in scanlations and subbing by fans. ^^

The manga scanlations are also a whooooooooole lot farther than the translated manga. But, I still buy the Japanese manga books from my local Japanese Bookstore in Mitsuwa. ^^ And, i'll buy the whole series on DVD online (imports, thank you) in one swoop when it reaches its conclusion. ^^  

Camui
Crew

Animeistro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:13 pm
I don't even dowload it.
The nice people at MSN groups do that for me. domokun

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers