Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Re-spawn theory/Ghost Stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What death do most of your townies die from? (if you kill them often)
  Flies
  Pool
  Hunger
  Killed by Ghost
  Other
View Results

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:10 pm
I think when a townie dies another one comes to life..like I killed two townies in veronaville, they killed one of my teenage sims and reaks (sp?) havok on all the rest of the sims who reside in that house.

DIZCUZ.

-Do you think my theory is true?
-What are your sim ghost stories?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:22 pm
I dont have any because they scare me too much so i sell the gravestones. Maybe i should sell them in my store because i have ofb! LOL i wonder if I can sell them?  

Sundance Rendevous

Dapper Member

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:51 pm
I think new townies are created if you bring a townie into your household. If you take the N from their PC, you know?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:46 am
I don't really have Sim ghost stories, I move all my graves to a graveyard now. I wanted to answer the Poll question though, the main way I kill off Townies is with the Cow Plant...I love the cow plant.

And when you kill a townie or change it, then yes, more do appear...at least I assume they do...I'd like to think if I was killing uglies, I'd get something better in their place.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:40 am
Maybe. That would make some sense, to retain a kind of balance in the neighborhood. I'm surprised you left off fire in the poll. That's as far as I've seen the most popular way to kill off a Sim. Also, how does a Sim die by flies?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:39 am
Infinity-Nevermore
Maybe. That would make some sense, to retain a kind of balance in the neighborhood. I'm surprised you left off fire in the poll. That's as far as I've seen the most popular way to kill off a Sim. Also, how does a Sim die by flies?

oops..i must have forgot fire xD

a sim dies by flies if you have left a plate of food out too long and flies are on it and they come and attack your sim if you go near/touch the plate...It has killed one of my sims so far >_<  

WindhoesXP

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:18 pm
I've only ever had death by flies once when a broken munchiebot filled my Sim's lot with dirty plates. As soon as I told him to start cleaning them up they all went for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:36 am
Menaceman
I've only ever had death by flies once when a broken munchiebot filled my Sim's lot with dirty plates. As soon as I told him to start cleaning them up they all went for him.

Hahahah, wow that sucks. I want to kill one of my sims like that.  

FullmetalBeast

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:54 am
FullmetalBeast
Menaceman

Hahahah, wow that sucks. I want to kill one of my sims like that.

Lol well its not that hard in the sense of creating the situation...just stick the sim in an environment with dirty fly plates everywhere...the only problem with this is that you have to wait for a little while for it to kill one of your sims..  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games