Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
Make-up tips*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toriable2016

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:52 pm
Okay...Yeah I usually do the same thing with my make-up everyday....I thought someone could give me a few new ideas..Give me a pic ,a link ,directions,where to get it, or whatever....There may be a thread like this already, but I'm too lazy to find it rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:53 pm
*crickets chrip*
Wow........ rolleyes stare
sweatdrop rofl  

toriable2016

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:00 pm
Forbinding_scarlet_tears
Okay...Yeah I usually do the same thing with my make-up everyday....I thought someone could give me a few new ideas..Give me a pic ,a link ,directions,where to get it, or whatever....There may be a thread like this already, but I'm too lazy to find it rolleyes

perhaps you should start by posting a pic of what your makeup looks like ussually, then ideas can bloom from there mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:25 pm
Meh honestly I just put on mascara and eyeliner.., and sometimes eyeshadow..Though I was getting sort of bored with it and was wondering if anyone had any koolio tricks. xp  

toriable2016

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:04 am
First I suggest 2 to 3 colors in the same family and a dark blackish color. I use the first colors for the whole eye lid.
-Lightest covers it completely
-Second covers from the crease down and under the eye a lil
-Third goes in the crease.
-Use the black eyeshadow as eye liner for my top lid. A pretty decent sized line maybe the width of a pinky fingernail.
I leave the bottem empty because I have a purple mascara that looks great alone, but you can also use the black eyeshadow to do a line there  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:04 am
DarkPrincesa
First I suggest 2 to 3 colors in the same family and a dark blackish color. I use the first colors for the whole eye lid.
-Lightest covers it completely
-Second covers from the crease down and under the eye a lil
-Third goes in the crease.
-Use the black eyeshadow as eye liner for my top lid. A pretty decent sized line maybe the width of a pinky fingernail.
I leave the bottem empty because I have a purple mascara that looks great alone, but you can also use the black eyeshadow to do a line there

^What she said, that's my method.

If you use base/powder, don't use too much or it'll look cakey, and use a shade just slightly paler than your own.

Only accentuate one feature on your face, too much and you enter the realm of cheap hooker, especially if you do the whole goth make-up of heavy eye-liner.
If you have Eyeshadow on, light to nude tones for your lips only.
If you have dark lipstick on, use light tones for eyeshadow, no heavy eyeliner.

Change your make-up regularly, it gets icky after about 6 months.  

Isobel Bellamy

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:43 pm
Isobel Bellamy

Only accentuate one feature on your face, too much and you enter the realm of cheap hooker, especially if you do the whole goth make-up of heavy eye-liner.
If you have Eyeshadow on, light to nude tones for your lips only.
If you have dark lipstick on, use light tones for eyeshadow, no heavy eyeliner.

Change your make-up regularly, it gets icky after about 6 months.

YES with the only one feature!!! Clowns are bad... burning_eyes even in the circus!! *yikes* gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:52 am
This thread may be of interest. Lots of useful makeup tips are posted there.

(I'm going to move this thread to the chatbox, since it's a repeat topic and the previous one is still active.)  

Veruniel
Crew

X Biomechanical_Angel X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:35 pm
I tend to put lip balm on(clear) then take a blak eyliner pencile and outline my lips, then rub togther so that they blend well  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:03 pm
Also, try doing an original design with your makeup... no mascara "tears" please.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces