Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Since today's Valentines Day....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Valentines Day!
  WOOT!
  I hate Valentines Day...
View Results

Pollination Technician
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:52 pm
Tell us some good stories about your Sims couples.
Examples: How they meet, how well they get along, etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:21 pm
well my couple the snooties are rich, filthy rich, insanely rich...but they weren't always like that.

they met as teens, and then decided to run off to college together, melissa snootie *who then was melissa remmington* had gotten a lot of grants and so she could afford to run off, where as thomas snootie had nothing to his name, due to the fact that he wasnt favored by his family.

in college they had the same major and he worked harder then ever to win her over, once college had ended she was dating another sim, which made him madder then ever!

they decided to move back into their old city together to help get onj their feet better, but one night as they were rerlaxing in their hot tub, melissa realized she was in love with thomas, he proposed, they got married, and they got a very beautiful victorian house in the downtown district. now they have 5 children, have 2 round the clock nannies and several dogs which are fully trained and well behaved, all working at the top of their fields!  

~.~Serena Malefocent~.~

Lady Obsidian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:11 pm
ok, I have this sim named Thomas. He met a girl named Kelseagh in college, and after they graduated and got married, Kelseagh became pregnant. They started arguing a lot and eventually split up before the baby was born. Thomas moved out and married some other sim named Sasha and they had twins, Venkat and Nandu. Meanwhile, Kelseagh had Thomas' baby Holly and remarried to some dude named Gilbert. They had a baby named Laura. Sasha died of starvation and Thomas remarried to some girl named Tina. They had a baby named Cassandra. Meanwhile, Kelseagh died of sickness and Gilbert remarried to Heidi and they had a baby named Cynthia. Thomas caught Tina cheating on him, and they broke up. Right now, Holly is in college, Nandu and Venkat are children, Cassandra is a toddler, Laura is a teenager, and Cynthia is a baby. I'm trying to think of ways to screw up Thomas' life even more, (w/o killing or remarrying him) so if you have any suggestions, PM me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:06 pm
i make most of my sims meet at a young age and i have them grow up together and when they are in college i have the man propose to the girl  

anima707

Ani-san^_^

Magical Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:33 pm
anima707
i make most of my sims meet at a young age and i have them grow up together and when they are in college i have the man propose to the girl

that goes for me too 3nodding  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff