MC Celeb Date.... Edward?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marpie

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:52 pm
I think this is the best MC I've seen in a while- If you look at all the celebs you could have on your arm, there's Lond- He kind of looks like Edward but with blonde hair....IN A TUX! Oh I am ecstatic!!! Totally Going to make my other account the Edward and Bella! Sweeeeeeet! What do you all think? Maybe I'm crazy and can't tell Edward from a pair of socks but seriously go look and tell me what you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:10 pm
lol, that would be awesome! I haven't seen it yet though...so ya. I only get one MC...which i just bought today...there went some of my questing fund...lol  

sportgirl3192

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:43 pm
I guess it's okay. But I don't particularly like this month's MCs.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:26 pm
Yeah, I'm no fan of the Dark Star thing, I just thought the Edward thing was pretty cool. Lol.  

Marpie

Dapper Conversationalist

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:25 pm
I burst out laughing when I saw the MCs for this month.
Ren and Nick are probably the best ones (Nick's so cute whee ), but when I saw Lond I couldn't contain it...

I don't really think Lond looks like Edward though. His hair is much too slick; I imagine Edward's hair more messy like Nick's (sorry about all the Nick references). Then, of course, his hair's blonde and his eyes are blue...Not to mention his expression is completely smug (then again, I guess Edward is a bit smug now and then). And then there's the fact that I saw this picture first, and you know...the guy looks so old yet feisty it sends me into hysterics.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:31 am
XxfushigipinayxX
I burst out laughing when I saw the MCs for this month.

Haha, me too!
I wanna get one just for kicks.
But I'll probably wait until they go down in price.
whee

Suito

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:22 pm
If i don't like any of them then i don't get it...like last month, i didn't get it...but this month for some reason i liked the one i'm wearing...so i bought it, haha  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:48 pm
I wanted last month's because of the Gift of Goddess (that was it, right?) but I was too lazy/broke to send in the money xp

I'm still debating on whether or not to get this month's...

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:53 pm
I liked last month's too, but I never send in for it. I always buy it off the market - pain to send money to the States through mail, and my mom's not going to let me use her credit card.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:04 am
complex_ity_
I liked last month's too, but I never send in for it. I always buy it off the market - pain to send money to the States through mail

Really? What do you have to do that's different from sending a card to, let's say, your next door neightbor?  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:07 am
*sigh* i can't send in money...well actually i've never asked but i know the answer. haha, i've alwayz thought about just sneaking the money in the mail...but i just decide to go ahead and just buy off the market...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:00 pm
u definitely cannot tell edward from a pair of socks  

DINO-roarz

Twilight-Related Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas