Reply Twilight-Related Fanart
My Love For Twilight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:08 pm
It was the end of the day, my 4th block teacher let us get our iPod's out for the last 10 minutes. So, having the option, I unzip my purse, Twilight underneath it since i refuse to put twilight in my bookbag. I got out my iPod and stuck the headphone's in my ear, turning it to my brothers accapella group. I take Twilight from under my purse and flip to the page i was on, (which was like page 9 since i just started it back up this morning, but have been reading fan fic the whole day, cause i have a fan fic binder i keep all my fan fic in and bring it to school) and read like a paragraph. Then I got lost in thought and ended up marking my place once again and shutting the book. I placed Twilight in front of me, and I just stared at the name. All of a sudden, a wave of emotions pass me, and i was getting read to cry almost. I wasn't sure why at first, but I think it's because, I was just thinking about how Twilight is part of me now, it has a place in my heart for it, and I love it. And i guess that just made me really happy. I heard the senior bell ring and I got up to wait by the door cause i leave in the next bell. I place my forehead against the wall by the door and hug twilight never letting go. I kissed the top part of it (I know...strange...i'm wierd) and just shut my eyes and listened to the music. When the bell rang I clutched onto Twilight, never letting go. I walked up the bus steps and went to the back to sit. I didn't want to let Twilight go, so i kept it close. I stared out the bus window for about 10 seconds, and then stared down at Twilight, and thats when I actually started to cry. I had kept thinking about what I would do when Twilight is over, when the series end. How, I wanted it to never to end, i didn't want to miss one second of Bella and Edward's relationship and Alice, Jasper, Emmett and everyone else. There Vampires (hopefully bella soon) they live FOREVER, and I want the books to be that way to. I don't want to miss an ounce of there forever. When Twilight ends...then my heart won't become bigger. It gets bigger everytime a book comes, making room. I wanted to know what everyone does, forever. I didn't want, Twilight or my heart, to end. So I hugged Twilight again, sank down in the seat, kissed it once more, and just tried to relax, as I closed my eyes, trying to pay attention to the music.

Totally confused why I ever posted this? Well, here...this should help:

-Has that ever happened to you? Where you just all of a sudden think about the future of twilight...or the present, and just start to cry...or almost cry? (or am I just wierd???)
-How are you going to feel when the series is finally over?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:44 pm
I'm trying to just not think about it right now >.<  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:51 pm
Sure, I've thought about the future of Twilight...I think about it a lot, actually. But I have yet to cry, because I know that even when it does eventually end, I'll always have the novels with me, and all the fanfics, Q&A, and info I printed out from various sites. I have a feeling Twilight will go on forever in all of our hearts...As for me, I'm definitely passing it on to m children ♥

When the series is over, I think it's going to be a little like graduation. There'll definitely be some tears, but it's like life; there are bad and good times. These characters have become a part of us. For me, this is going to sound a bit pathetic, but sometimes I think everyone in Twilight are closer than some of my best friends (shh, I'd never say that to them, lol).

So yeah, life will go on. Let's just pass this great piece of work to the next generation, so that Bella, Edward, and the rest of the gang really do live forever.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:25 pm
ya i know what u mean. I will totally give it to me children...if i can let go, haha. Ya, fan fiction will help to, then u can just right ur own to what will happen next. But really, its just the beginning. So thats good 3nodding  

sportgirl3192

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:47 pm
Ah...that reminds me. I have to buy at least five copies before I'm twenty-two. Because there's no way I'm risking giving my original copy to my children without having backup. Especially if bookstores end up not selling Twilight a couple years from now.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:54 pm
Good idea ^^  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:11 am
oh my goodness yes! I already plan to have a hard back and a paper back of each...they can have my paperbacks...i've dedicated the PBs for school use...i want my hardbacks to be my good condition, shrine one's haha. THough...i have new moon in hardback and since it hasn't come out in PB yet i've been forced to bring it to school...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:13 am
I agree with the good idea....

TWILIGHT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!  

Ligerlilly

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:36 am
Yes..... *gets teary eyes*...... I will miss the Cullens..... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:36 am
sportgirl3192
It was the end of the day, my 4th block teacher let us get our iPod's out for the last 10 minutes. So, having the option, I unzip my purse, Twilight underneath it since i refuse to put twilight in my bookbag. I got out my iPod and stuck the headphone's in my ear, turning it to my brothers accapella group. I take Twilight from under my purse and flip to the page i was on, (which was like page 9 since i just started it back up this morning, but have been reading fan fic the whole day, cause i have a fan fic binder i keep all my fan fic in and bring it to school) and read like a paragraph. Then I got lost in thought and ended up marking my place once again and shutting the book. I placed Twilight in front of me, and I just stared at the name. All of a sudden, a wave of emotions pass me, and i was getting read to cry almost. I wasn't sure why at first, but I think it's because, I was just thinking about how Twilight is part of me now, it has a place in my heart for it, and I love it. And i guess that just made me really happy. I heard the senior bell ring and I got up to wait by the door cause i leave in the next bell. I place my forehead against the wall by the door and hug twilight never letting go. I kissed the top part of it (I know...strange...i'm wierd) and just shut my eyes and listened to the music. When the bell rang I clutched onto Twilight, never letting go. I walked up the bus steps and went to the back to sit. I didn't want to let Twilight go, so i kept it close. I stared out the bus window for about 10 seconds, and then stared down at Twilight, and thats when I actually started to cry. I had kept thinking about what I would do when Twilight is over, when the series end. How, I wanted it to never to end, i didn't want to miss one second of Bella and Edward's relationship and Alice, Jasper, Emmett and everyone else. There Vampires (hopefully bella soon) they live FOREVER, and I want the books to be that way to. I don't want to miss an ounce of there forever. When Twilight ends...then my heart won't become bigger. It gets bigger everytime a book comes, making room. I wanted to know what everyone does, forever. I didn't want, Twilight or my heart, to end. So I hugged Twilight again, sank down in the seat, kissed it once more, and just tried to relax, as I closed my eyes, trying to pay attention to the music.

Totally confused why I ever posted this? Well, here...this should help:

-Has that ever happened to you? Where you just all of a sudden think about the future of twilight...or the present, and just start to cry...or almost cry? (or am I just wierd???)
-How are you going to feel when the series is finally over?

when the series is over i will most denfently cry my eyes out then hunt stephenie meyer down and force her to write more  

quadrophenia555

Twilight-Related Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff