Reply Beyblade Association
The beyblade characters most embarrassing moments Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikenkiri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:08 pm
Ok, post your fav. beyblade character's most embarrassig moments here and fun have fun.

Kai is walking around in his hotel room thinking when he trips over a bed leg........... He gets up and realizes he has been caught on camera.... rofl smile blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:25 am
The team finds out that Rei's hair is actually fake ._. That, or they find out that he shaves his legs. *wanders off to ponder on such an issue*  

Roppie

Jiggery-Pokery

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:55 am
if you mean in the series...i think it would be in g-rev when daichi bombs it down the hill in the 1st episode, and rei chokes on a pork-bun. *nods*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:00 pm
ok how bout this?

Tyson starts walking up the stairs to start a battle and trips on the stairs in front of 5,000 people and the camera  

Mikenkiri

KayNekoChan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:30 am
Roppie
The team finds out that Rei's hair is actually fake ._. That, or they find out that he shaves his legs. *wanders off to ponder on such an issue*

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:12 pm
ClaireTheGreat
if you mean in the series...i think it would be in g-rev when daichi bombs it down the hill in the 1st episode, and rei chokes on a pork-bun. *nods*

Wasn't his proudest moment, I must say... he did look rather odd there.

Kai's most embarrising moment: The whole Wyatt thing, IMO ...  

Colekaine

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:33 am
ClaireTheGreat

Maybe it's the word "bun", but that made me laugh, alot. xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:54 pm
In the anime, I thought the most embarassing moment was Rei choking on that pork/beef bun. I laughed for hours at that. =P So I agree with Claire on that.

I'm sure Takao in his underwear balancing a beyblade on his butt would be embarassing too, but Kyojou and Hiromi were only imagining it. Still...xD

Roppie: xD Classic.

I can't think of anything creative. =P;;

Drixer

KayNekoChan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:11 pm
I like everything that reis grandpa/teacher dude says in the 3rd seson. you must count your chikens before they become chicken nuggets.

and what I think would be the funniest thing that could happen to them if I had to think about it is if they go to the prom. you can think out the details. (Kenny gets drunk, and I dont know if the rest is okay to right.......)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:17 pm
I too agree with Claire about Rei, choking on the pork/bun..thingy, when Daich came running along...that was simply great xd

O-o; Takao balancing a beyblade on his butt? The one I would like to see, is Kai balancing his Beyblade on his butt....cause we all knwo Kai has a nice hiney, for a anime character xDDD

Ooo! I love that Neko! Gotta count you chickens before they become chicken nuggets xd ....I really need to see that episode u.u; And simply trying to imagine Kenny getting drunk.....I just can't picture it.....x.x; I mean.....well... It's Kenny! xp

Crystalline Rose

`Princess Kraehe`

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:46 am
Embarrassing Moments:

Every moment of Hilary. neutral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:51 am
In a scene taken from American Pie 2; a night of romantic lovemaking comes to a disasterous and mortifying end when a bottle of super strength superglue is mistaken for lubrication.

You can choose your characters...

>XD  

Orionis Rigel

Drixer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:04 pm
Orionis_Rigel
In a scene taken from American Pie 2; a night of romantic lovemaking comes to a disasterous and mortifying end when a bottle of super strength superglue is mistaken for lubrication.

>XD

rofl heart

Crimson: Yesh. The dub had cut out this scene of Takao doing a handstand and had a blade spinning on his bare butt. Hiromi and Kyojou were imagining it. I have some screenies somewhere. *rummages*

.....Kai drowning in the kiddy pool. >D
[/randomimity]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:08 pm
Mariam changes her name to Princess Consuela Bananahammock...  

Sapphic Babe

Meilin1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:05 pm
Orionis Rigel

>XD

Kai and Rei, you know it. ^_-

Drixer
Orionis_Rigel

>XD

rofl heart

Crimson: Yesh. The dub had cut out this scene of Takao doing a handstand and had a blade spinning on his bare butt. Hiromi and Kyojou were imagining it. I have some screenies somewhere. *rummages*

.....Kai drowning in the kiddy pool. >D
[/randomimity]

Kai in a... twf?  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out