Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
[[Closed. Too late for all of you. Read Post 1]] The Event Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:59 pm
Important Reads:

- Shorter Explaination
- Example Dialogue
- Open Event
- A Change of Rules
- Closed (Answers)

February 16, 2007
8:00 PM (EST)

Here it is, the EVENT. The three winners will be given a privilege of claiming one of the characters - anyone they want. But each character can only be chosen once. There are also members who will not be allowed to get the message; those will be selected by me. Members who wish to help me, please message me.

Each "normal" participant will be give one code, send your decoded message around to those you think is "normal" participants, share them with each other and put the puzzle together. To make it a bit easier, there will be 3 codes (will be announced when "opened").

One of the 3 tasks is that each participant must find 5 other participants (not including themselves) and 3 participants that cannot get the secret message. The key point is - DO NOT REVEAL YOURSELF TO ANYONE!

This thread is a place for participants to get clues and trick others to benefit yourselves.

The rules are as follows:

1. No one is allowed to change the code.
2. No participant is allowed to tell each other who they've sent messages to. This is a secret between pairs of participants.
3. Anything regarding event must not be discussed outside of this thread. With the exception of the personal message system. Please do not abuse the use of it (do not share your findings).
4. You cannot receive help from other or non-participants.
5. Each participant is only given one chance to submit their answers to the first task (above).

Specific rules for "special" participants (those who cannot receive message):

1. Follow the general rules.
2. Immediately message me if you got the message - does not matter if it's right or wrong.
3. Attach the participant's name that has sent you the message.

To get disqualified:

I will soon send messages to the participants and once they've replied, I will "Open" this thread. The tasks (including the one stated) will be explained in details and of course, the code will be there. Any member who is caught sending the message to the "special" participants are disqualified for this event.

Deadline:

1. You must send me the secret message: State your original decoded message (I will know which one it is but still), then the full message.
2. Send in the 5 names of other "normal" participants and 3 names of "special" participants.
3. March 9, 2007 At 8:00PM EST (to be announced when "opened")

The deadline is March 9, 2007 - 8:00 PM (EST). You must send in your answers by then or else you're disqualified~! Be at least 10 minutes earlier than the deadline!

Tips to win:

1. Post in here.
2. Trick other participants.
3. If you are a "special" participant, somehow prove you are not one and get the message they have from them. <-- Yes, you may lie.
4. First three - with the right answers to the tasks - to send in their answers will win.
5. Have fun~!

Please reply to my invitation whether you will join or not. The deadline to that is February 23, 2007. If the participants didn't reply by then, you are not part of it.

Please don't feel bad you are not part of this event. I will try to make better events, kk~?

Statistics (Updated: February 23 ):

Number of "normal" participants: 20
Number of "special" participants: 10
Number of words: 3
Number of similar pictures: 3
Total number of members accepted: 6  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:11 pm
Let's put long words shorter.

Task 1: trick others to reveal that they are either someone with a code ("normal") or someone who cannot get the code ("special").

Task 2: look at the 8 pictures carefully, 3 of them are similar (if I said 2, sorry, I meant 3). By similar, it means that the people in each picture are the same. Big enough? Since the third task is the hardest.

Task 3 ("normal"): the numbers represents an alphabet. For example 5 1 20 is e a t. So the word is eat. But that is the simple part, you must post here to get the people's trust and so that they will send you their code. Once you've gotten 10 words, arrange into two sentences: a list and a question. Answer the question. Message me your findings.

Task 4 ("special"): post here, get the people's trust. Once they've given you a code that sounds right to you, send it to me including their usernames. But the words doesn't all have to be related to vampire knight since they are sentences. Complete the others and message me of your findings.

Tips

- Don't randomly trust people
- Don't reveal yourself
- Be smart
- Use your common sense

Those who got my message, make sure you reply that you are in or out of this event before Feb/23. Otherwise, you're out.  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:37 pm
Here's a short dialogue as to how to find out someone is a member with a code or someone you cannot send the code to.

A=with code
B=no code --> disqualified if you send it to them
C=with code

A: This event is so confusing.
B: Really? I think it's simple. For what I have to do anyway.
C: So you guys are part of it too, so which one are you?
B: Lol, we can't tell that can we? Since I want to win.
C: Oh right, sorry.
A: Btw, do you guys get the code thing?
B: The one with the numbers?
C: The code looks simple but to put it into 2 sentences is hard. And it's 10 words in total too.
B: Really? It's 10 words?
A: Lol
C: Yup, ten words. and mine is so short too...when will I ever get the whole thing? (I hope people won't give themselves out that easily)
B: Yea, mine too. (They exchange each other's code, B reports to me, C will be disqualified.)
=======================
A: So you got C's code?
B: Yup, turned out it didn't help.
C: Yea, yours didn't help much either...it can't fit in to the theme, it just doesn't make sense... (C knows B is not someone to send code to but can't tell A)
A: Then, well, you sure you decoded it right? (A suspects something's wrong)
C: Yea, if I got the trick to the numbers, it should be right.
B: Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with the theme (vampire knights)
C: It has to be, since it's a vk event.
A: Yea, it should be like that too. (A makes a guess that B is a "special" participant.) Hm, maybe I can do something about the codes...is it possible that I see it?
C: Sure, I'll send it to you (it doesn't matter rather C gives it to who anymore since C will be disqualified anyway..but A still need to exchange codes)
B: Would you like mine?
A: Hm...I'm not sure since C said it didn't help so I'll look at it first then I'll see. (they exchange codes, A now knows that they cannot send B their code and that C is an ally.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:32 pm
February 23, 2007
8:21 PM (EST)

This is the final revision for the event.

Task One

Find 3 members with the code (remember which position you play) and 3 with no code (don't get caught~). All anwers includes yourself.Save the answers till the end.

Task Two

Out of the pictures below, find the similar ones. What I'm looking for are things like: Number of people, the people in there which are the same ones as the others, their uniforms. There are 3 pictures that are similar. Just give me the number of the picture kk? Save answers till the end.

Task Three

There will be 3 codes. All are character names. Find them, decode them. Again, each number is an alphabet and each of that is separated by a space so you know it's only 1 number if it's 2 digits.

Prizes

Once you've gotten answers to all of this, quickly send it to me. Like I said, it is on a first come first serve basis which means, first one sent to me with all correct answers wins. Because of the number of people, it is possible that only 2 instead of 3 will get the claims. And yes, claims as in character claims.

Deadline of Submissions

The end of this game will be one March 9, 2006 at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. I think it is GMT - 5:00. But it is best to send it at least 10 minutes before deadline.

Good luck.  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:36 pm
Tomorrow will come without prayers. The end will come without hurrying.

It starts now~ and remember the deadline~~ I might trick you too...

I live only to be worthy of the corpse I shall leave behind that day. - W.A.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:43 pm
But don't you already know it? lol  

Kiriha Kuze
Vice Captain

6,850 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:45 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

Maybe she doesn't! We don't know anything, right? We have to assume that either everyone's a normal member or they're special. Who knows if she even set it up? Maybe DUS did...but, you never know! -evil grin-
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:51 pm
*sits in the corner of the room* I'm not gonna get tricked! >_< never !!!  

Kiriha Kuze
Vice Captain

6,850 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:13 pm

true, i might not know all. if could be DUS that set this all up. Or maybe not. You'll never know rofl Well, use common sense~ lol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:48 am
B 5?
B 6?
BINGO!!!!  

RikunFrances

Kiriha Kuze
Vice Captain

6,850 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:04 am
[Hatsuki]

true, i might not know all. if could be DUS that set this all up. Or maybe not. You'll never know rofl Well, use common sense~ lol

-throws a pillow at you and runs away- AAAHHH!!! She's gonna kill me!! xD;; >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:14 pm
Yoshifumi-chan
[Hatsuki]

-throws a pillow at you and runs away- AAAHHH!!! She's gonna kill me!! xD;; >_<

**throws cake at yoshi-chan throwing stuff at me** we need the others to come and join in order to make this work out.

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers