Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
On the posting of a document of a persenal nature.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Thundernoob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:01 pm
I would like to post something of mine that I wrote a few years ago.
The "work" in question is absolutely true, involves thoughts of suicide and depression, and does contain curse words that may offend certain people.
It is also very ungrammatical in nature as it was written as from the steady stream of thoughts and emotions that I happened to be feeling at the time.
I would like to post it, but am unsure if the post would secure my being banned from the guild.
Would it be possible for me to send my piece to someone and have them proofread it and let me know if it will be alright?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:04 pm
I wouldn't care, but that's me. Why post it here, though? Gaia has that whole writing forum.  

The Man who was Thursday

Lord Thundernoob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:15 pm
Well...because this guild is full of people who, despite my poor writing skills at the time, would still be able to appreciate what I wrote.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:17 pm
And you don't think the writing forum would?  

The Man who was Thursday

Lord Thundernoob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:28 pm
I just didn't want to get flamed or in real trouble with the mods or admins.
P.S.
The Man Who Was Thursday wore a black costume inlaid with stars and the planets.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:16 pm
Lord Thundernoob
I just didn't want to get flamed or in real trouble with the mods or admins.
P.S.
The Man Who Was Thursday wore a black costume inlaid with stars and the planets.

Okay.  

The Man who was Thursday

hippiepoet1964

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:05 pm
Use your journal to write in. Other people can view it if you want. My daughter writes short stories and she places them in there. I like the Journal option here at Gaia.
I also wanted to point out that you misspelled the word personal in the heading.
Peace, Laura  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:18 pm
I thank you all for you input, should anyone wish to read what I have been asking about please feel free to look into my journals.  

Lord Thundernoob

Gaian Grammar Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff