Suggestions!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:01 pm
This thread is for you, the members, to put any suggestions you might have for this guild. If you think you have an idea that will make this guild better and funner for everyone, than post your ideas here! Eternal_Dragonz, Raja Valor and I will talk it over, and see if it would be a good thing 3nodding

Thank you for participating in our growing Guild ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:34 pm
Indeed ;3
Every memebers oppion counts into makeing this guild an active place =D!!
Our memebers make our community what it is; each one as important as the next.
We would surely like to have some feed back and ideals from anyone :3!
Super thnx in advance =D!!!  

Raja Valor
Vice Captain

AngelofLuna
Crew

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:47 am
sweatdrop I had only a 2 Idea.....
Make sort of Post...If someone isnt online for the week or someting else...
Oh yeah! RP? Do you guys know that? It just that some random thing..
You need only get your fantasy ((God i sound like a kiddie helper)) You do like: *Wave with hand* *Jump on chair and flip over* So sort of thing is it ^^' It only some ideas.... sweatdrop domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:03 pm
AngelofLuna
You need only get your fantasy ((God i sound like a kiddie helper)) You do like: *Wave with hand* *Jump on chair and flip over* So sort of thing is it ^^' It only some ideas.... sweatdrop domokun

i have thought of the rp thing...but we do't have enough peeps to particapate in one...i even had a story behind a character for myself....yes i have to much thinking time on my hands...and i don't even write these things down on paper like i should.....but maybe when all our members start posting in the guild forum and start to take an active role in the guild then we might start a rp thread....as to the online thing anyone can come and make a thread stateing that they will be away for awhile or w/e...but noone seems to even want to post on the forums to begin with....that's why i sent out that letter to all memebers of the guild....and the ones who have not posted will be warned..and possibly banned temporerily...and i'm sure that those who have been posting have told others they may have invited to make sure they post....well getting a little long on this reply so i'll finish sweatdrop  

Eternal Dragonz
Captain

-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:21 pm
AngelofLuna

Those are both very good ideas 3nodding
I agree with what Eternal said about the RP forum though. We would love to do it.. it's just that we don't have enough members that actualy would like to participate yet sweatdrop When we get more and more people to in the guild, i will eventualy start an RP forum for those Rp fans blaugh

"Make sort of Post...If someone isnt online for the week or something else..."
That's is a very good idea, and I will probably make a sub forum for that really soon... so whenever more and more people join, they can tell us there instead of pming us blaugh

Thanks a whole bunch Angel biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:35 pm
The going away for a week post is a great ideal; and infact i put into practice at another Forum that I frequent. We wouldnt need a sub-forum for this; a sickied post in the main guild area will work just fine enough.

As for the RP ideal, this will work as soon as we get enough memembers and it is to my highest suggestion that a sub-forum be made for it. Many ppl on Gaia like to RP (not me though) and it will bring alot of attention to the guild as a whole.

I vote yes for the RP subforum in the near future
And yes to the "temp going away" thread.

Thnx you for the ideals :3  

Raja Valor
Vice Captain

Angels and Dragons

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas