Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
SPEW... does it matter? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoveSnivellus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:01 am
do any of you think that SPEW comes back in the 7th book... why would she write about it if it didnt have a meaning?? all opinions are accepted  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:34 pm
Well if they're not going back to Hogwarts then SPEW probably won't matter anymore. Oh well, we'll know in July.  

covo

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:12 am
I don't think SPEW matters, i think it was just a bad idea Rowling didn't entirely think out before including it. It was cut from Goblet of Fire, after all, so I doubt it's going to be included in book Basically anything that appears in the movies will be important later.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:10 am
Yeah... SPEW's kinda dead.  

SilentNinjaFox

ofbittersweetmemories

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:42 pm
I think its gonna come back...as an aftermath but it will  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:59 am
SilentNinjaFox
Yeah... SPEW's kinda dead.

I think that it was just to distract us in the 6th book, you know Kreacher and all... Maybe it was just so that we wouldnt think about kreacher telling the Malfoys about the order  

LoveSnivellus

xojenniferxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:09 pm
I think SPEW it totaly pointless and not gonna end up on the next book.
none of the house elves wanted to be free anyways, well exept for Dobby and Kreature.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:27 am
xojenniferxo
I think SPEW it totaly pointless and not gonna end up on the next book.
none of the house elves wanted to be free anyways, well exept for Dobby and Kreature.
User Image

haha, cute pic of Dobby  

LoveSnivellus

__penguin__

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:20 pm
Of course it will. Why would she have put it in if it wouldn't be important later? I can't think of a single red herring in the whole series, and I doubt that this is an exception.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:02 pm
Well, if Dobby and/or Kreacher play a part in the new book, Hermione might talk about it...but i think it might only be in passing.  

Remus_Lupin3

xXBunnyPrincessXx

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:53 pm
i dont really care. SPEW sucks. i think it may not go back in the 7th book... stare stare mad mad  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:26 pm
I hope not..........  

Lionel Hutz

Angel_of_Dawn0019

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:41 am
hmmm... I think that there is a possibilty of spew in the next book... Harry Potter will need all the help that he needs when he would look for the Horcruxes. We all know that Hermione are really into freeing house elves and Harry is friends with Dobby. Who knows? They might get help from elves since Dumble dore is already dead. Maybe they would set up an army like the order to stop voldemort. What do you think? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:59 pm
I'm not sure. I think Hermione will lay off if she sticks around Harry. There will be more important things that need attending to. Angel_of_Dawn's army of elves idea is interesting though.  

Nerzerz

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:49 am
I really doubt it. Even though Hermione does care about the treatment of house elves, she will definitely be too busy with helping Harry to worry about it.

@ Angel_of_Dawn0019: Interesting idea. It'd definitely be interesting to see a whole swarm of house elves storming the battlefields with their little wands or.. machine guns.. >w>;  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff