Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
ever made a family...just to kill them Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

am i crazy
  YES!
  no
  crazy...for the sims!!
View Results

Children for dinner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:55 am
I wonder if im the only one that has ever done this.

I made a family of all adults, about 8 sims. Then one by one i killed them in different ways. UNtil i had 2 left. Man and women. WHo then had kids.

It was fun..except the house got overun by ghosts! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:04 am
Yup, I USED to do that. I don't anymore though... I killed all of them in the same way though... I only starved them xD I tried to kill kids, but they only disspeared while the teenagers ran away and never came back =P  

OHEMGEEHallo

Animediva

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:18 pm
i used to do that too for the original sims... i'd make a room, get someone with low cooking skills to go in, remove the door... and watch the fire once they got hungry...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:37 pm
at least half the familes i make end up dead.  

DawnHunter

Children for dinner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:41 pm
DawnHunter

xd Same here!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:45 pm
Children_for_dinner
DawnHunter

xd Same here!

I wish they would bring back the fireworks, I used to let them off in the house, one of my favorite ways to kill. razz  

DawnHunter

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:39 pm
I do that sometimes or make it so they're about to die but I keep them alive but I ruin there lives  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:17 pm
yeah..I created this really gross appearing family just to kill with the last names of Uglay..xD..I didnt get to kill them sadly though because I had to reinstall the sims and forgot to backup my sims families..oh well..I'll just have to create a sequel..xD  

WindhoesXP

tigger_princess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:39 am
I hate it when my sims die redface  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:27 am
DawnHunter
Children_for_dinner
DawnHunter

xd Same here!

I wish they would bring back the fireworks, I used to let them off in the house, one of my favorite ways to kill. razz
Ditto. twisted I eagerly await the return of the fireworks. But by then I hope the game's fixed so the fire can spread through rooms.
But generally, I have only made one Sim specifically to kill, and even then I didn't mean for her to die. I was only trying to see what a Sim would do without any guidance. All my Sims have Free Will on, but I wanted to see how far that free will would extend. She ended up setting her house on fire while the Social Bunny clapped. That's why I say that bunny is evil.

Infinity-Nevermore

PyroLillyoftheMoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:00 am
I usually just make people that I am mad at in real life and kill them off because it makes me calm down. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:27 pm
like so that my sim would get a scholarship i killed her parents with the flame thingy biggrin  

holdingon95

[tofu][rocket]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:08 am
I do that all the time. ;]
Well.. only in my haunted house. >D
I WANT THE GHOSTSS.
Heh.

@Pyro;; Nicceeee. cool

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:39 pm
i did that all the time, esp on the sims 1 cause i wanted graves..  

aliira

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:57 pm
Hehehehe yes, it's so much fun. Something I like to do is make a family of one male and one female sim, and I'll make them have kids only to kill them off. I'll usually keep one of the kids around so that I can continue the "legacy" though so that way when I get tired of the parents I can kill them and then have the child I kept do the same thing. twisted  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff