Reply Naruto Guild
Shikalee's Absence Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:36 pm
I know I have some friends here who have asked for my return.

My absence was never intended to be permanent. I left because it is truly against my nature to argue. I hate it. It doesn't feel good. I was not born on this Earth to live this lifetime full of hate; especially not over something as trivial as an anime.

But this post is to tell those who care that I am back (sort of). I won't be as regular as I was because unlike the rest of you I have NOT see Naruto Shuppuden (however it's spelled). So until I see it, I still might not be on here much. I need to see it so I can get what you all are talking about...

But don't think I forgot about the people I care about on here or anything. I've missed you all a lot. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:35 pm
YOU'RE BACK!!! crying *tears of joy*  

churrlo

`Renny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:19 am
Its almost certain that you dont know me but I don't care, cause I think your awesome. It's good to hear you are back. (Plus your the reason I think Shikamaru kicks a** now. It was all your praise about him.)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:35 am
I'm glad to hear it.  

nintendonerd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:47 am
churrlo
CHURRS!! gonk heart

@ `Renny: Yes, I never knew you. Nice to meet you! And I'm glad someone listens to me around here. I've been enamored with him for a while. I'm really facinated by his character; none of the others even cut close. Naruto is my second favorite; I really do love that boy like a kid brother. xD <3 Shikamaru could never be my kid brother. It would be so... forbidden! cool

I left because... well, it wasn't just one person. It was a lot of things. I also left because I thought Shikamaru would die, and I didn't want to hear what the guild had to say about it; it seems 3/4 members here hate him (and I DO like it that way; I really don't care for Shikatards) but I cried when Asuma died; I had no idea how I'd react if my favorite died. ;0;

@ nintendonerd: Such a sight for sore eyes! I missed you, Kakashi cosplayer! xd heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:08 am
Shikalee! *glomps* <=3

YOU HAVE TO WATCH SHIPUUDEN! >=OO

IT'LL GIVE YOU CONSTANT FANGASMS. XD

Pekora

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:29 am
Shikalee is back! *tackleglomp*
I haven't watched Shipuuden either. I will soon, when I can find the time. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:20 am
Shikalee
I was not born on this Earth
lol  

Captain Verd

What the Pho

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:23 pm
Good to see you again, I noticed you were gone D:  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:29 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
CHURRS!! gonk heart

@ `Renny: Yes, I never knew you. Nice to meet you! And I'm glad someone listens to me around here. I've been enamored with him for a while. I'm really facinated by his character; none of the others even cut close. Naruto is my second favorite; I really do love that boy like a kid brother. xD <3 Shikamaru could never be my kid brother. It would be so... forbidden! cool

I left because... well, it wasn't just one person. It was a lot of things. I also left because I thought Shikamaru would die, and I didn't want to hear what the guild had to say about it; it seems 3/4 members here hate him (and I DO like it that way; I really don't care for Shikatards) but I cried when Asuma died; I had no idea how I'd react if my favorite died. ;0;

Nice to meet you as well. To me it seems like you love Shikamaru to much for him to be a kid brother to you. Shikamaru is my second favorite character now behind Neji and Rock Lee(never can decide between them). Yeah when I do get a chance to come here I usally run over one of your posts and everytime I think to myself....This person knows what the hell she's talking about....well I stopped reading the magna for awhile after I saw Asuma die, he was growing on me then they had to kill him off, even though I saw it coming I was pissed and sad at the same time.  

`Renny

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:34 pm
`Renny
Shikalee
churrlo
CHURRS!! gonk heart

Nice to meet you as well. To me it seems like you love Shikamaru to much for him to be a kid brother to you. Shikamaru is my second favorite character now behind Neji and Rock Lee(never can decide between them). Yeah when I do get a chance to come here I usally run over one of your posts and everytime I think to myself....This person knows what the hell she's talking about....well I stopped reading the magna for awhile after I saw Asuma die, he was growing on me then they had to kill him off, even though I saw it coming I was pissed and sad at the same time.
Naruto = Kid brother heart
Shikamaru = I'd hit that. cool

Lee and Neji are a rad pair! And I don't mean that in a perverted way! xd This is funny. My 3 key chains are Shikamaru, Neji, and Lee! 4laugh Silly they're your top 3.

Asuma was like, my best friend! gonk Okay, not really. He was my favorite sensei. When he died, I threw myself into a three-day depression. I was really messed up over that one... I was mad, too. I really hated Hidan. I've gotten over it, though. xD

As far as knowing what I'm talking about... Let's just say I've obsessively studied everything I could about Shikamaru and Naruto. Those two characters... me and them are like this, man. *crosses fingers* Like this... xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:08 pm
Shikalee
`Renny
Shikalee
churrlo
CHURRS!! gonk heart

Lee and Neji are a rad pair! And I don't mean that in a perverted way! xd This is funny. My 3 key chains are Shikamaru, Neji, and Lee! 4laugh Silly they're your top 3.

Asuma was like, my best friend! gonk Okay, not really. He was my favorite sensei. When he died, I threw myself into a three-day depression. I was really messed up over that one... I was mad, too. I really hated Hidan. I've gotten over it, though. xD

As far as knowing what I'm talking about... Let's just say I've obsessively studied everything I could about Shikamaru and Naruto. Those two characters... me and them are like this, man. *crosses fingers* Like this... xD

lol, I figured that about you and Shikamaru.

Yes, Lee and Neji are a rad pair. Lee pust pwns all and Neji just owns all. If is was in that world and I saw thier squad coming up to me to fight, I would run and hide as long as I could before Neji found me with the Byakugan. I would not mess with those guys, I would surrender right on the spot once they found me. But it is kinda funny that you key chains of my three favorite characters. I envy you. hehe.

Kurenai and Asuma are my favorite senseis. When he died I was pissed but when Shikamaru pwnd Hiden's a**, I was happy. Asuma was awesome.

Well I still think you know what you are talking and I do believe that you and those two(Shikamaru and Naruto) are like that. 3nodding  

`Renny

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:37 pm
Shikalee
I know I have some friends here who have asked for my return.

My absence was never intended to be permanent. I left because it is truly against my nature to argue. I hate it. It doesn't feel good. I was not born on this Earth to live this lifetime full of hate; especially not over something as trivial as an anime.

But this post is to tell those who care that I am back (sort of). I won't be as regular as I was because unlike the rest of you I have NOT see Naruto Shuppuden (however it's spelled). So until I see it, I still might not be on here much. I need to see it so I can get what you all are talking about...

But don't think I forgot about the people I care about on here or anything. I've missed you all a lot. :]

Yay, I always enjoyed reading your opinion about everything^_^ lol...guild just hasn't been the same without you on here...btw, if you need, the Naruto Shippuuden episodes 1&2 are in my profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:35 pm
`Renny
Shikalee

lol, I figured that about you and Shikamaru.

Yes, Lee and Neji are a rad pair. Lee pust pwns all and Neji just owns all. If is was in that world and I saw thier squad coming up to me to fight, I would run and hide as long as I could before Neji found me with the Byakugan. I would not mess with those guys, I would surrender right on the spot once they found me. But it is kinda funny that you key chains of my three favorite characters. I envy you. hehe.

Kurenai and Asuma are my favorite senseis. When he died I was pissed but when Shikamaru pwnd Hiden's a**, I was happy. Asuma was awesome.

Well I still think you know what you are talking and I do believe that you and those two(Shikamaru and Naruto) are like that. 3nodding
xd Heheheh... Hooooo... rofl heart

Seriously. Lee and Neji are very good physical fighters, and I feel deserve more respect than people like Orochimaru who just take advantage of Ninjutsu.

My key chains represent the 3 geniuses of Konoha. xD
Shikamaru: Of... Shogi? xD;; (Strategy)
Neji: Of the Gentle Fist
Lee: Of Hard Work
There's more, of course. Kakashi (techniques), Kabuto (deception), Naruto (A dummy, but a true emotional genius)... there's probably more I'm forgetting.

Kurenai was always a wallflower for me. I still don't know much about her. I hope she and Shikamaru become friends so she can comfort him. Shikamaru was hurt as much, if not more than Kurenai when Asuma passed. He needs support more than ever now. He has his father... but their relationship was never as close as the relationship between him and Asuma. But Asuma's death seems to have possibly brought them closer. Shikaku could not be more proud...

@ Nephite Warrior: Excellent! Thanks. I'll watch those tomorrow probably. I've had a really bad day today.

@ What the Pho: Good to see you. ^.^

@ Captain Verd: Excellent.

@ Purple dragon lady: I'm in the same position. Good to see you! xD <3

@ Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3: JEW (Juu)! heart
I'll watch it muchly. I think I'll like it.
Someone said Shikamaru's voice is sexier. =ooo <3 *drool*  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:50 pm
Everyone in Shippuden is hot gonk The years were kind to all of them.... smexynesh gonk And yay! ^^ *nuzzles*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff