Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
I need advice on getting over him.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever cheated on someone? (Be honest)
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

Her Cyanide--

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:50 pm
I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me so over msn, it went like this....

Me:"Why did you cheat on me..."
Him:"Cuz"
Me:"...Are you breaking up with me.."
Him:"Ya"

And I bursted into tears. and my friend asked him why he did it and he said "Cause shes hot"...............I couldn't believe it...I have never felt so hurt and un attractive and used in my life. I don't know whats wrong with me..He hurt me so much and cheated on me and I still want him back...I'v been crying for days now and I can't stop and it can't be healthy..How can I get over him?..
sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:12 pm
Some...
...men...
care for only one thing.
They've no thought for mercy,
nor caring,
nor... anything.
For true.

This I know:
He was not worth you.
No creature such
as only lives thus
is worth any a maid he may seek.
No,
not even hot girls,
no
not even whores,
no
not even you,
nor any who'r yours.

Let him go and be merry
in the beds of those heavy
and in that sense ready
to let loose all they have,
for some are unfettered
by the thought of romances
or gifts
or exchanges
of love and affection,
leave them to find them and theirs.

Out and past the edges
of every horizon
every thought of the last one
there's another who waits.

Find the true prince.
He who steals the heart away
only to return it in full the next day,
and loves unconditional,
and loves without measure,
and loves you for always
--for him, you should treasure.

ArynChris

ketchakik

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:18 pm
Miss.Nanners

And I bursted into tears. and my friend asked him why he did it and he said "Cause shes hot"...............I couldn't believe it...I have never felt so hurt and un attractive and used in my life. I don't know whats wrong with me..He hurt me so much and cheated on me and I still want him back...I'v been crying for days now and I can't stop and it can't be healthy..How can I get over him?..
sad

it just takes time......really....though the sooner you realize he wasn't the man you thought he was......the better...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:23 pm
It's ridiculous how selfish he was.

All I can say is, find someone better.

-Isel-

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:26 pm
ArynChris

Find the true prince.
He who steals the heart away
only to return it in full the next day,
and loves unconditional,
and loves without measure,
and loves you for always
--for him, you should treasure.

The only problem, as I've found out myself (forgive me if I sound conceited when I say that I am that "true prince who loves unconditionally" for my significant other), is that even then you probably won't be completely happy... unless you have the patience for when he does the occasional mess-up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:32 pm
But of course.

Yet there are mess-ups
and mess-ups,
if you see what I mean.
Forgotten day
a busy life
a happenstance mischance are one thing.
Could-care-less relations another.

ArynChris

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:53 pm
ArynChris
But of course.

Yet there are mess-ups
and mess-ups,
if you see what I mean.
Forgotten day
a busy life

I understand the last thing... although I do care very much for the one I love, I say the wrong thing (or what she perceives to be the wrong thing, at times) every now and then, and it makes me heart-sick.

Anyway, in accordance to the thread creator's post, I believe that if he can say "I love you" one day and then say that he's dumping you for a "hot" girl he met online, then he was most likely using you. There are far better guys out there who will stick to their words... but in an age of "hump-me-dump-me"s and shows like "Trading Spouses", society rarely seems to care about love over sex or how monogamy should be stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:55 pm
@ ArynChris I'm not smart enough to understand that. ='[ Or maybe it's just hard to focuse right now...

@ ketchakik Well he has cheated on his other girlfriends..it's just I thought I was special..

@ Isel Oh, I know I should find someone better. i know it but i'm so pathetic all I can think about is him. It hurts so much and i'm in so much disbelief..

and i'm just so confused now...all I can think is "..What now?.."

Her Cyanide--

Her Cyanide--

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:57 pm
Dead Ed
ArynChris
But of course.

Yet there are mess-ups
and mess-ups,
if you see what I mean.
Forgotten day
a busy life

I understand the last thing... although I do care very much for the one I love, I say the wrong thing (or what she perceives to be the wrong thing, at times) every now and then, and it makes me heart-sick.

Anyway, in accordance to the thread creator's post, I believe that if he can say "I love you" one day and then say that he's dumping you for a "hot" girl he met online, then he was most likely using you. There are far better guys out there who will stick to their words... but in an age of "hump-me-dump-me"s and shows like "Trading Spouses", society rarely seems to care about love over sex or how monogamy should be stare

The worst part is....this wasn't an online relationship..I was at his house downstairs at the time while he was making out with another girl upstairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:01 pm
Miss.Nanners
Dead Ed
ArynChris
But of course.

Yet there are mess-ups
and mess-ups,
if you see what I mean.
Forgotten day
a busy life

The worst part is....this wasn't an online relationship..I was at his house downstairs at the time while he was making out with another girl upstairs.

And if he could seriously do that without giving a flying s**t about how you would feel... then yes, he was nowhere near worth your time and emotions.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:46 am
In short: he's not worth the ground you spit on.

I've had that done to me, with my "best friend" no less, because the guy liked de-virginising girls (lovely little f***er, eh? Lucky for me he was too late xd ), people like this are human scum that you should just consider a blip in your life that taught you a little more about people.

And sweetie, it isn't your fault, just him for being human scum that needs to grow up and mature, but lucky for you you're a girl and they learn far quicker 3nodding Guys like that rarely change, they believe that it's acceptable to act like this because they only look out for themselves, it's not your fault whatsoever, it's part of growing up unfortunately (sucks, eh?).

Trust me, you did no wrong, girls have a nasty tendency to blame themselves for wrongs guys have done, he wronged you not the other way around.

Perhaps take a nice poetic justice stance on this that your ex will be condemned to a lifetime of never actually having a meaningful relationship with anyone because he's so hung up of bagging as many girls as possible, he's a sad, lonely pathetic little shitbag that's going to wind up alone as an old man, or in an extremely messy divorce because he keeps cheating. 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:01 am
I say screw someone who's such a p***y as to break up with you online.

User Image

MortSanglant

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:32 pm
Well it's going to take a lot of patience, concentration and help, hun. It's hard when something like that happens. Thats how this kid James I went out with broke up with me. That was about two years ago and, dammit, I'm still sad/mad about it. You just have to eventually realize that it's over and that he's not worth it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:55 pm
Miss.Nanners
@ ArynChris I'm not smart enough to understand that. ='[ Or maybe it's just hard to focuse right now...

@ ketchakik Well he has cheated on his other girlfriends..it's just I thought I was special..

@ Isel Oh, I know I should find someone better. i know it but i'm so pathetic all I can think about is him. It hurts so much and i'm in so much disbelief..

and i'm just so confused now...all I can think is "..What now?.."

99% of the time...men who cheat once will keep on cheating  

ketchakik

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:02 pm
Miss.Nanners

sad

honestly are all those tears really worth a b*****d like him i mean come on he broke up with you on MSN! he didnt have the balls to at least do it over the phone. basically you just have to realize he;s not worth it if hes going to cheat on you because he saw soemthing he THOUGHT was hotter i mean if hes just going to jump from girl to girl hes definatly going to get an std of some sort LOLnow do you realy want to waste your time on someone like that?
but what you really need is a girls night honestly its the most healing thing EVER! just get together with a bunch of girlfriends and just do anything you can think of that will make you laugh and forget for one night then you will realize that you made it one night without thinking of him!. or you know just go gay and blame it on him whichever you want.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff