Know of it?
  I've heard of it, but haven't really delved into it
  Yeah, I know some stuff
  Nope
  Hmm... interesting...
View Results

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:18 pm
So I was skimming around for more information on the chakra points when I came across a page depicting this:

Quote:
User Image

I had never heard much, if anything, about the earth chakra points or anything and I went to look up more on it, only to not find anything. Only the slight mentioning of ley lines and vortex energy, but they didn't explain any of it.

I was wondering what any of you know of this. Maybe even a recommendation of some sites or books. What exactly are they talking about?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:38 pm
The table looks questionable to me. I don't know droves about the chakra system but I know enough about it to know that it stops at seven. I dont know where this author is getting things beyond the seventh from. Anybody can compose a correspondence table and then not bother to explain the origination of what's on it (and actually that is very common and a reason I dislike such tables). The concepts in it look interesting, but the associations of the chakras are not those that I usually see. For example, the first chakra is connected not to love and education, but our basal instincts and needs for security. This seems to be using a system different from what is commonly available.  

Starlock
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:17 pm
I would like to know how the person got this information about this in the first place, or if it's even possible to test it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:52 am
From a stricly geological out look it doesn't make much sense.

No I can't make sense of it, it has nothing to do with tectonic plates or seismic activity and there are none of those places that are in europe or russia... some of the places are connected to two different chakras.

I'd like to know where this person got their informations...

I'm confused... I know chakras are connected to colours, planets and lotus flowers... but places?  

Goddess Hekate
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:08 am
I'm still wondering what's so special about Alberta...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:31 pm
Earth chakras? I'm not sure if I can really buy into that.

However, the belief that there are currents of energy in the Earth is something that resonates with me. If we can have water currents and air currents, not to mention electromagnetic ones, why not energy waves?  

Azana Brown

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:35 am
Nihilistic Seraph

There are tons of good dinosaur fossils there. That's special. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:18 pm
Starlock
Nihilistic Seraph

There are tons of good dinosaur fossils there. That's special. whee

My inner six-year-old, whose dream job was to be an archaeologist, is ecstatic. 4laugh  

Seira Relur

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:46 pm
At six, I was planning on being an archeologist 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:23 pm
Ok... Does everybody dream of being an Archeologist? because I wanted to be one at one time, then Egyptologist...
Now I'm planning on business Admin. and Commerciel Law.
Weird how dreams change.  

Goddess Hekate
Crew

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:34 pm
No. When I was in preschool I wanted to be a paleontologist (study of fossils), not an archeologist. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:52 am
This seems to be the Childhood Dream: Fossil-Lovers Guild... and what a magical guild it is. xd  

Seira Relur

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:08 pm
Anyway, back on the topic. I got curious on where this whole thing came from and I found this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comparing this to the previous table I found, it makes hardly a bit more sense, though I'm still a sceptic on the whole thing. With the lines ('female and male great dragons') I find it weird how most of the points are on them, yet there are still more seemingly scattered randomly across the globe (aww... Alberta's not special anymore cry ).

Then on another page I read something that mentions that the Earths chakra centers link with major grid points (meridians) based on sacred geometry. Talking mainly about how the Fibonacci mathematical sequence are the keys.
At this point, I'm reading this page on the Golden Ratio. It's been a while since I've been to school, and math wasn't my best class... maybe I shouldn't have slept through four years of advanced math, algebra, geometry, and calculus. sweatdrop Trying to remember how to read this stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:18 pm
Lol, I remember doing trig in high school...  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

MollyFu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:46 pm
We have what's called a Vortex here in Oregon where I live. I've visited it, and I think it's really cool. A place where the unexplained is right in plain sight. Pretty cool  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff