Submit

Read it?!
  Yes, ma'am! -salutes-
View Results

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:31 pm

Did we really not have this? xD
Okay, well, I've found it necessary to post up some rules for the Guild in general as opposed to subforums. Just thought I'd get some groundwork done and done, you know?

R U L E S :

1. A mod's word is law. This means that if they tell you not to do something or to do something else in the future, you will do it. Back talk is not okay. Commander Crush [me] will give you a beating talking to if this rule is neglected. xD
  2. Try to be an active member in this guild. I don't mean posting three times a day, but at least two to three times a week would be nice, if nothing else. Do not join this guild and never post! Those of you who will not post in 2 weeks will be banned.
  3. Keep anything and everything you say PG-13, please. Slipping once in a while is okay so long as its not something that's going to brutally scar a younger member until they're fifty. I doubt we'll have a problem, though.
  4. Flaming is strictly prohibbited. That means it's not allowed. xD Really, it's just the n00b's way of saying "kill me." Any flaming will imediately be located and destroyed. Your membership might be jeopordized as well. Kthx! Flaming relates to both members and characters as well as series as a whole.
  5. No advertising other guilds. It's kind of disrespectful toward the mods in this guild if you make a thread or post that talks about this one guild that you're in that isn't this one in particular. Really, I'm sure the guild is great, but advertise it in the subforum it belongs in. That's not in this guild, but in the GaiaOnline Forum itself. Thank you, luvs.
  6. Character bashing ain't okay here. Yeah, similar to the one about flaming, but I think some people see a line drawn between flaming and bashing. Confusing, yes. Just don't talk about how characters suck and whatnot. It's not cool. Try to keep the peace.
  7. Respect your fellow members in this guild. That means don't mock them, swear at them, threaten them, and anything else that would make somebody want to punch you. Try to do the things that make people want to hug you, okay?
  8. We're a yaoi-accepting guild and yuri, maybe? xD Basically, if you can't take the pain, don't play the game. Eh, just kidding. I'm sure that, if anything, the yaoi in this guild is labeled in the threads, and posts aren't going to be explicit because that would contradict rule number three! You're safe here!
  9. Post any and all spoilers in the color white! That means change the color! You do that by typing in and then typing in between the adjacent ]['s. xD Yeah, don't spoil the story for those of us who aren't to the current point yet.

This list is subject to change. Rules may be added as we see fit.

Thank you for being awesome and following the rules! The moderators love you! <333

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:04 pm
Just one more comment biggrin

Please check on the forum's topics BEFORE posting your own. Do not repeat the same topic again please. I've seen several topics being repeated over and over again, especially "Zero vs. Kaname" or "Who will Yuki end up with?" One thread is enough sweatdrop

Thank you and have a nice day heart

Somei Yoshino
Crew

naked noona
Captain

Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:23 pm
If I see any duplicated threads, I'll delete the one that has less posts. :D
Thanks for letting us know.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:31 pm
ok boss.... 3nodding  

cutezjmce

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:39 am
*gives a salute* yesum i understand  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:47 am
User Image 3nodding Yes ma'am. Wow, this guild is the best I really like...still experimenting on gaia heart Vampire knight heart  

haloeclipse270

Metal Kiki Fay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:48 pm
I've been gone to long! I missed everyone! crying *snicker*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:37 am
thx for that. (i'm new to the guild)  

zodial175

Pureblood Kaname-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 am
Yes o'mighty dictators xP  
Fumetsu Hime generated a random number between 13 and 666 ... 377!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:40 pm
Could there be a subforum so people can let you know if they are going to be gone for more than two weeks? Actually, that wouldn't work either. People do get grounded. Therefore they can't let you know why they are gone.  

Fumetsu Hime

hiTsumi KurAma

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:52 pm
(salutes) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:31 pm
wink  

chiharu matsuri uchiha

hiTsumi KurAma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:05 am
^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:53 pm
I have question because I got out of the hospital on Tuesday cuz of my surgery and I can't get on the computer a whole lot but I get on as much as I can.... So if I post somewhere that I won't be on for a while will you count it against me?  

Rimmi_Dare_Bear

Metal Kiki Fay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:49 pm
This seems like a really nice guild.. I hope I fit in...  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff