Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
all my babies are ugly Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you like to play?
  design houses
  create people/oufits, design characters
  control their lives!!!!!!!!!
  make movies
  none of these reasons.......
View Results

aliira

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:48 pm
i have this one girl who i think is really pretty, and i want her kid to be pretty. but she's had like 10 kids and they're all ugly. gonk even when the father has her exact same genetics!! wtf?

has this ever happenned to you?

..i play the sims mainly cause i like to design characters/make people pretty..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:03 am
yep, i know what you mean. you'd think that pretty couples = pretty babies, but no! not always anyway...  

Wonderchik-Nic

Greenzally

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:26 am

UGHHH!!!

I know exactly what you mean. My beautiful couples have fugly kids. And the average-looking couples have absolute beauties. surprised

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:40 pm
guhh it is so true!

Buttugly i say.

I made one guy sims, i wanted to date him so bad... then he got married and had buttugly children... the curse of sim facial. That is what he gets too, for being a part of a game...  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

` D ! N O S A U R

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:06 pm
RedRosesFor

yeah why is it that the pretty sims have ulgy kids xD

TheDevil'sWhore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:21 pm
I think most early generation kids are ugly, regardless of what their parents look like. They have limited genetics to pull from and end up with all kinds of weird facial combinations.

Further down the line, kids are cute. 4laugh (At least, in my experience.. And, of course, monsters still pop up now and then.)  

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

Chikiya

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:05 am
With my ugly kids I wait for them to grow up and then plastic-surgerify them with the machine from career rewards.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:41 pm
I just had a the first baby in a generation..and she turned out to be cute...well she is only a child..lets see where she goes from there.  

Children for dinner

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:12 pm
I have this one couple who are both attractive and they have churned out attractive kids so far..Theres still some more on the way so I'll have to see.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:34 pm
    As much as I agree I must dissagree.

..wait; what?

Anyway; if you want to see how the kids will look; when you're making the families; change the age of the adult and you'll see how they look as they grow.

..they might be beauties when they growupp.
    =O

[tofu][rocket]

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:59 pm
Unfortunately that doesn't help if they're born in-game. I have three babies for my new generation. I'm praying for cuteness.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:04 pm
My sims normally have cute babies, but the adopted ones are normally ugly...  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:20 am
I had a pretty attractive coupe and their first child was beautiful, then their next really need surgery dahlink!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:49 pm
eek

I don't usually breed my sims. My friend does, though. She's obsessed, has to see every child in CAS before she creates a married couple. *shudder*

I, myself, personally, Prefer using aging off and watching my sims run around on free will.

DANCE, MONKEYS, DANCE!!  

[TL]

setsu_chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:35 pm
uhmm usualy when you make a pretty sim, it doesn't go well in the genetic department ^^º my sister when she plays she does the most beautiful bishonenes for her families ^^ but if they mate and have real sons and daughters they get really ugly ^^º  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff