Satchel
  Backpack
  Messenger bag
  HandBag/Purse
  Other (please state)
View Results

infektionxx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:27 pm
What do you use to carry all your stuff in? Satchels, backpacks, purses, what? Mostly for going somewhere
I usually use a black spider-webbed etc messenger bag from Jay-Jays with skull pins where the handle joins the bag. I also sometimes attach a bow of black tule to the handle. Looks rocking.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:21 pm
I have my rainbow duct tape bag  

tears_of_blood_452

Haeros

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:57 pm
I have my black messenger bag with a pin of a cat sitting in a window (I found both at a thrift store xd ).  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:11 pm
I have two military issue (Army) bags that I converted into a messenger bag. It is pretty sweet.  

absinthemourning

tamachan414

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:55 pm
i have a back pack and a purse, but i've been thinking about a messenger bag, but my bag gets toooooooo heavy O_O. 4 books at a time a lot.....evil sad  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:59 pm
Messenger bags are teh awesomeness for me.  

PlasticApple

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:54 am
I have a couple of really gorgeous brocade handbags. One's black and red, the other's black and gold, and they both have a medieval-looking floral pattern with lots of curling tendrils.

I love them to death. They're big enough to carry everything I could possibly need with me, but small enough not to be a pain in the a**. They go with almost everything I wear. Best of all, I got them for wholesale prices! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:39 am
A gargantunormousantuantic black hemp bag with 11 pockets. All the pins that I don't have room for on my school backpack go there.  

Vexworth

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:07 pm
I use a black Jansport (LOL PLUG) bookbag... and I've currently been finding ways to craft-it-up 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:35 pm
I have my little messenger bag. It's all boring and black with four pockets in the front that fit my cellphone, sunglasses, wallet and iPod. It has a couple pins on it. One pin that says $10 Now Give BC a Raise and an international noise conspiracy pin that I found. One zipper on the front is broken and the bottom of two pockets are ripped on the outside sweatdrop but I stilll take it everywhere with me.  

xXx Bisque xXx

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:50 pm
A slightly large handbag thats black and has chains for instead of straps for carrying.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:12 pm
For books I've been carrying around a green messenger bag with a yin and yang design on the flap. As well as a black draw string back pack with a gold character painted on it.

When I went to prom last year, I had a black coffin-shaped purse.  

Silly_Doll

ChyaneLlree

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:20 pm
a Jack Skellington bag from Japan!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:29 pm
gothindenial
What do you use to carry all your stuff in? Satchels, backpacks, purses, what? Mostly for going somewhere
I usually use a black spider-webbed etc messenger bag from Jay-Jays with skull pins where the handle joins the bag. I also sometimes attach a bow of black tule to the handle. Looks rocking.

trench coat pockets smile  

ketchakik

Goddess of the lunar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:12 am
a coffin shaped bag, its amazing how much it fits into it.. lol... its really cool...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff