Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Other Randomness :.
Good Guys and Bad Boys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go for good guys or bad boys?
  Good Guys (They won't cheat on you!)
  Bad Boys (Naughty all the way!)
View Results

Bunnee R.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:33 pm
I was wondering why in a love triangle the good guys usually lose and the Bad boys almost always win. Why is it like that? Here are some examples:

Vampire Knight:
Zero-Bad Boy
Kaname- Good Guy

Crimson Hero:
Yushin- Bad Boy
Keisuke- Good Guy

Absolute Boyfriend:
Night- Bad Boy
Soshi- Good Guy

If you feel the same way please post!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:41 pm
Bunnee R.
I was wondering why in a love triangle the good guys usually lose and the Bad boys almost always win. Why is it like that? Here are some examples:

Vampire Knight:
Zero-Bad Boy
Kaname- Good Guy

Crimson Hero:
Yushin- Bad Boy
Keisuke- Good Guy

Absolute Boyfriend:
Night- Bad Boy
Soshi- Good Guy

ZOMG!! i've wanted this topic for a while know!! you forgot to put up the CLASSIC.

Inuyasha
Inuyasha- Bad Guy
Kouga- Good Guy

I dunno why.....mabye because its hotter that way? but there is only some i apporve of, Well night isn't really a bad boy.

and yeah that does tend to get REALLY annoying. how come some of the NICE guys can't get them. the worst one is.

RyokixHatsumi (SHE BELONGS WITH SHINOGU XD he gets on my nerves, ryoki is such a spoiled little brat, hes going to end up a wife beater and beat the crud of her when they get older, you can arleady tell)

InuyashaxKagome (Shes better with kouga)

And there are others but i can't remeber right now.

Oh! and

HimenoxHayate (Shes WAY better with sasame)

KindledIiwi

Magical Rainbow Muffins

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:31 am
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:18 am
kokkoii_matoku
Bunnee R.

Vampire Knight:
Zero-Bad Boy
Kaname- Good Guy

Absolute Boyfriend:
Night- Bad Boy
Soshi- Good Guy

ZOMG!! i've wanted this topic for a while know!! you forgot to put up the CLASSIC.

and yeah that does tend to get REALLY annoying. how come some of the NICE guys can't get them. the worst one is.

RyokixHatsumi (SHE BELONGS WITH SHINOGU XD he gets on my nerves, ryoki is such a spoiled little brat, hes going to end up a wife beater and beat the crud of her when they get older, you can arleady tell)

Well,we can't really say who's gonna win for VK ^^; [unless u read the ending] And I believe Night & Soushi are both good.Night's just hotter *cough* >.>;

Omg.Tell me about it!
Ryoki is soooooo MEAN.I don't understand how Hatsumi can call that love for crying out loud.I agree,she belongs to SHINOGU!
He's such a sweetie.But I can understand why she doesn't want to be with him.

BunnyCupCakes

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:47 am
-blinks-

I really don't get how you can call Zero the bad guy from Vk but...-shrugs- to each their own on that I guess...because I have that same thing with your ab comment. How on earth is Night the bad guy? He only wants what's best for Riiko...-blinks-

And personally I think Kouga needs to get together with that Wolf-demon girl (I can't remember her name) because well...they're so cute and...cute?

Though I do agree about Yushin being the bad guy in Crimson Hero. I'm a Keisuke fan all the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:30 pm
kokkoii_matoku
Bunnee R.

Vampire Knight:
Zero-Bad Boy
Kaname- Good Guy

Crimson Hero:
Yushin- Bad Boy
Keisuke- Good Guy

Absolute Boyfriend:
Night- Bad Boy
Soshi- Good Guy

Inuyasha
Inuyasha- Bad Guy
Kouga- Good Guy

I dunno why.....mabye because its hotter that way? but there is only some i apporve of, Well night isn't really a bad boy.

InuyashaxKagome (Shes better with kouga)

And there are others but i can't remeber right now.

Oh! and

HimenoxHayate (Shes WAY better with sasame)

NOT TRUE! I like the HimenoxHayate pairing...
Besides, bad boys have more sex appeal than good guys... I also like the KikyoxInuyashaxKagome love triangle. Actually, add Koga into that one, and it becomes a very messed up polygon...!!!! Good guys are cool, but bad boys are better! But if the bad boy is too bad, then the good guy is always first! XD  

Fire Demoness Jaganshi

I Am Hello Kitty -tu_ut-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:14 pm
ShoujoHime
-blinks-

I really don't get how you can call Zero the bad guy from Vk but...-shrugs- to each their own on that I guess...because I have that same thing with your ab comment. How on earth is Night the bad guy? He only wants what's best for Riiko...-blinks-

And personally I think Kouga needs to get together with that Wolf-demon girl (I can't remember her name) because well...they're so cute and...cute?

Though I do agree about Yushin being the bad guy in Crimson Hero. I'm a Keisuke fan all the way.

I guess Zero isn't "badder" he's just GLOOMier,

and Night seems fiestier, not necessarily bad. Besides, who know what Soshi's thinking.. eh?

Personally I prefer the good guys, but bad boys keep the manga plotlines rolling.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:48 pm
That doesn't really seem true...At least in the sense that the bad guys are the ones that always get the girl.

I don't know much about Crimson Hero because I don't read it, but Night and Zero aren't the bad guys (Kaname seems much worse than Zero).

But bad guys usually do have more sex appeal...I'll agree with that!  

Rune WolfHaven

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:05 pm
good guys can have sex appeal 2 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:15 pm
Some of the good guy bad guy thing is more what you take from the character, and although an author may try to portray them a certain way, It's really all about what you think. Though I am with you on the 'bad boys mostly win' thing. I have to say good guys do have appeal, but bad boys are more focused on. I can't really decide which i like better, how about I love em both!  

Lady Kuroyume

.: Other Randomness :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff