Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Makes No Fricken Sense!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes, thank you...
View Results

Takumishan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:47 pm
Ok, I was visiting a thread about who would win in a fight, Kakashi or Goku. And the person who posted the thread, and I quote, said:

Quote:
if u sum dude tha looks liek inuyasha wit a tail ther ei made it wut u gonna do bout it

...Oh my god.

I tried deciphering it, and this was the best I could come up with:

"If you are some dude that looks like Inuyasha with a tail (No idea with the 'ther ei made it' part though, unless it's 'There I made it...) What are you going to do about it?"

Now the part that made me angry about this was that not only was his sentence grammatically incorrect, his first post on his own thread was about Inuyasha. What the hell does Inuyasha have to do with Kakashi and Goku getting into a fight?

Tell me what you think about this.

(Unless he was saying that some guy that looks like Inuyasha with a tail told him not to make the thread or something.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:28 pm
...to answer your question. Goku, but Kakashi will kill him in the process.  

Niccea Majeare

Zee Zee Top

4,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:20 pm
Noo... It'll be a draw. Goku'll have to kill them both to beat Kakashi-sensei.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:00 am
My eyes hurt. Yet, it was a bit easier to read then some others. Still, I'm scared.  

Pawn_Castle

Takumishan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:49 pm
Oh, and I forgot to say this, but Goku would win that fight.

Then again, it depends on circumstances. If it was regular Goku, then Kakashi might win. But it was Super Saiyen 4 Goku, then even with Sharingan, Kakashi would lose. Badly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 pm
Bah, Goku owns. It's just what he does.  

Marcus McFlufferson

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:22 pm
I think that those are characters from Dragonball Z, right? Sorry, I don't really watch TV or read mangas, you'll have to forgive me. Inuyasha is from Inuyasha?

*hands over face* Don't kill me! Ah!  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff