Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Plushies? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bokchil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:12 pm
I'll be heading to Japan in a few days and was wondering if anyone knew if there are any Naruto plushies. I'm looking to get a Gaara one but I don't want to get my hopes up if there aren't any plushies at all. On a sidenote, does anyone know if I can get a real headband there?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:07 pm
You can easily find a headband there. I'm not sure about the plushies, but chances are you can.  

Windblade

Neekroo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:09 pm
I saw a Kakashi one once! You could even pull up his ninja band and see the sharingan!!! I want one so bad!!! heart crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:29 pm
You probably can find a Naruto plushies there.  

Storminu

Ferocious Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:53 pm
Yeah, they should have Naruto plushies, considering these Naruto plushies were made from there:
User Image

I'm so EXCITED, I should be getting my Neji plushie in about 2 to 3 weeks time. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:12 pm
Yup, there are plushies. ^^ I've got two of them myself; a Sasuke and a Gaara. You can get them at exhibitors at anime conventions, too, but there are some that i hear are kinda hard to find. And, yup, there are headbands, too! I'm not sure what places you can get them, but check out some places! You can get headbands at anime conventions, too. ^^  

Camui
Crew

Negronaculus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:14 pm
Yeah my friend got a Naruto one and I Sasuke one the other day! But I didn't know there was a Kiba one! hehe I love his dog!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:03 pm

My friend has a Gaara plushie.
And a headband from Ebay xD

Wrendraith

Yomei

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:36 am
You should have absolutely no problem finding the Gaara plushie of your dreams in Japan. wink

As for me, I want one of Gamabunta.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:49 am
Just watch out for rip offs or bootleg, especially on ebay. But since you're going to Japan, there shouldn't be a lot. Have fun finding Gaara.  

NinjaRachel

Cathemeral Bird

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:28 am
I'm making my own. Sasuke and Gaara. And then Sassori's true form. x3

But I know for a fact you can get a headband there. My friend got me one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:41 pm
I own a Sasuke plushie too. I saw the evil windmill shurigan on ebay! I want it so badly...

If you find ninja head bands over there for less than 15 bucks, you should buy as many as you can, because any other place, you'll either pay that much just for the shipping (like the poor sucker who's writing at the moment).

Apparently there's a frog plush, Akamaru by himself, and somthing else! Neji too!

I'm going back to China town this week end to see if they have anymore. It's a pretty good place, because they stock up every two weeks or so.

SHURIKEN!! I WANT THE SHURIKAN!!  

Gate-chan

x20itachi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:39 pm
I want a sasuke one, need voodoo... regular mauling gets boring!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:00 pm
I heard they stopped making them...but then again I may be wrong and they just don't send them to companys in america (Haha, suckers) but there are plenty of plushies, most of the genin characters before they go to the first chuunin exams are plushies, as are Akamaru, Gamaichi, Pakkun, Tonton, another frog and one other animal.

Have fun in japan!  

Mysterymelonman

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:20 pm
any of Jiraiya?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items