Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Trying to prove a point! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Aussies usually wear shoes, or do you prefer to be barefoot?
shoes
73%
 73%  [ 14 ]
Barefooot
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:12 pm
Arvo, all! (At least it is here. *giggles*)

I'm just trying to make a point to a few North American friends of mine and need the help of Aussies! So I decided to make things simpler by just creating a pole. The tallied votes will, of course, prove a point once and for all. Then when all is done with, I'll let you know who won ... my friends, or myself. *bright smile*

Edit: Apparently polls hate me and therefore have gone on strike whenever I try to submit the topic as a poll. So, instead of a poll that would have given responders 10g each *grumbles* I'm forced to simply ask my question and tally up the 'yay' or 'nay' answers myself. After ten days I'll consider this dead and anyone who answers after that ten days is a necromancer and must be hunted. Muahahaha! Er .. I mean ... *coughs, shifty eyes* Right, the question. *winks and giggles*

Do Aussies usually wear shoes, or do you prefer to be barefoot?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:52 pm
I'm sure the majority of us wear shoes.  

missfear

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:10 pm
There, I fixed it... Poll up! I suppose I should put an answer in now... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:12 pm
Delithraldur

Oooh! Thank you, thank you! *kisses each cheek and huggles tight* You're wonderful!  

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:17 pm
I don't mind being barefoot at home in summer, but it's way too cold not to wear shoes in winter, and it's just gross not wearing shoes when you go out places, think of all those foot diseases you might contract? gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:20 pm
BeMuled MissBeth
Delithraldur

Oooh! Thank you, thank you! *kisses each cheek and huggles tight* You're wonderful!
Your welcome. I'll tell ya now though, I think most Aussies prefer to wear shoes, unless they're at home...  

Delithraldur

n00dlez0rz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:13 pm
i wear havaianas thongs most of the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:30 pm
Delithraldur
BeMuled MissBeth
Delithraldur

Your welcome. I'll tell ya now though, I think most Aussies prefer to wear shoes, unless they're at home...

No worries. That's what this poll is all about. Like I said, I'm just trying to prove a point to someone, I didn't say which way I was guessing. *winks*  

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Isien

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:34 pm
Xan-Phorie Rei
I don't mind being barefoot at home in summer, but it's way too cold not to wear shoes in winter, and it's just gross not wearing shoes when you go out places, think of all those foot diseases you might contract? gonk

3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:21 pm
I always go barefoot around the house, but always put shoes on to go outside. But i do love walking barefoot on the beaches 3nodding

this is a very funny question...  

Obernewtyn

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:09 pm
Xan-Phorie Rei

I totally agree.

Summer is barefoot time, especially around the house. Even when you're going out (unless it's somewhere fancy) thongs and sandles are the go. Winter is a time for shoes, and during winter, I basically live in my yummy and warm ug boots.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:27 pm
I wear shoes when I go out with friends but if I'm just getting some videos or something, I'll mabye put on some thongs or not bother with anything. Around the house I'm bare foot also.  

Weylok

scruffy012

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:59 am
me i rarely wear shoes, i mostly wear thongs, surf sandals, or go bare foot, but if ive got a chem experiment, or going out clubbin 'n' pubbin with friends, i wear shoes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:10 pm
Thanks for all the responses so far! *smiles* Keep 'em comin'!  

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Boffins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:39 pm
I'm big on being barefooteded....In summer, unless im going out, i'm barefooted most of the time. My feel get all hard and stuff from the hot ground.
In winter i'm also barefooted a lot, unless its goddamned cold then I put on my fluffy socks and slide around teh kitchen for a while. xd

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff