• Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:36 pm
Everywhere i see it plastered
Wallpapered
Drenched
BRittney Spears shaved head

and why is it such a big ******** deal? because its not a perceived mark of beauty?

I shaved my head when i was having a bad day. At once 14 inchs of Lush red locks laid on my floor. My breathing slowed, I felt like i was in a daze. A complete high of euphoria that lasted a few days. I became calmer, more logically oriented and happy. My brother claimed to have the same feeling.
I recently read that even some nun's shave their head once a year to get closer to god.

So I ask of you, Is it such a crime that A girl shave her head?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:54 pm
Personally I think she looks A LOT better with the shaved head. I think it is a great look and there are times when I have thought about doing it but then realize that I would probably whine after about a week on how I miss my long hair haha. But I think people have a problem with it because it goes against the typical idea of beauty in mainstream society. I have alot of respect for her now since she had done that...even though shes wearing wigs now xp ...that is probably the only good thing I've ever had to say about the woman...wow haha.  

Lady Detarra

absinthemourning

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:58 pm
at least she doesnt have one of those weird shaped heads or anything...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:27 pm
Lady Detarra
Personally I think she looks A LOT better with the shaved head. I think it is a great look and there are times when I have thought about doing it but then realize that I would probably whine after about a week on how I miss my long hair haha. But I think people have a problem with it because it goes against the typical idea of beauty in mainstream society. I have alot of respect for her now since she had done that...even though shes wearing wigs now xp ...that is probably the only good thing I've ever had to say about the woman...wow haha.

i think she ugly no matter what she does to her hair..... the real reason she did it was so the police couldn't do a dna test using her hair to see what drugs she had taken  

puff93

ketchakik

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:07 pm
puff93
Lady Detarra

i think she ugly no matter what she does to her hair..... the real reason she did it was so the police couldn't do a dna test using her hair to see what drugs she had taken

meh i sitll think she was just too drunk to know/care what she was doing...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:55 am
It's not a bad look for her, but it was still self distructive.  

TheWitchGotRobin

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:20 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

I was waiting for this topic to crop up, and in my opinion the hair depends on the woman, Britney does not look good bald, looks like a muskrat, however certain women Sigourney Weaver from alien and that girl from V For Vendetta as well as that rocker girl in that movie about a record store all looked beautiful with no hair, the hair style depends upon the woman, some women look better in short hair, than long hair, my friend Momo is nasty looking with long hair, but if she cuts it to her shoulder and straightens it, she becomes a work of art, its plain and simple some people just look better with hair and others look better without, its up to you to find out which looks best upon your head, and most of all which makes you happiest.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:28 am
Nyed
Wallpapered
Drenched

and why is it such a big ******** deal? because its not a perceived mark of beauty?

I shaved my head when i was having a bad day. At once 14 inchs of Lush red locks laid on my floor. My breathing slowed, I felt like i was in a daze. A complete high of euphoria that lasted a few days. I became calmer, more logically oriented and happy. My brother claimed to have the same feeling.
I recently read that even some nun's shave their head once a year to get closer to god.

It is not a crime for a girl to shave their head some look good bald, but others look better with hair... Demmy More shaved her hair once and she never looked bad bald either, and she never got problems for it.  

Devils_lilboy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:46 am
puff93
Lady Detarra

Then they will just use a urine sample or blood sample instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:32 am
Personally I don't tend to like the shaved head look, but anything can look good on the right person. Besides, it's all a matter of opinion and other people might think it's attractive even if I don't.  

Veruniel
Crew

Silly_Doll

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:49 am
Nyed
Wallpapered
Drenched

Well... It really shouldn't be a problem if you have a "healthy mind." You just have to understand her situation... a lot of people shave their head just before they intend to do something harmful to themselves. I'm not in anyway saying that all people who shave their head or suicidal!

I'm just trying to make a point that it's common for someone with the intention to do themselves harm, will first do things to their appearance like shave their head and put all sorts of makeup on their faces. It's theorized that they do that to cope with the fact that they want to end their lives... according to some scientist-types anyway.

So maybe it's a big deal because it's sort of like a huge "cry for help." And people love to watch stars fall ^^;;

To be perfectly honest... I think she kind of looks good with a shaved head.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:15 pm
britaki
It's not a bad look for her, but it was still self distructive.
It is less destructive than, say, punching a wall until you broke your knuckles, or getting so stoned you can't make heads or tails of anything around you.

I don't know why people think it's ugly. SHe looks a helluva lot better without those damn extensions.

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

Toxic.GummyBear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:25 pm
Nyed
Wallpapered
Drenched

ive done it before.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:29 pm
I live for my shaved spots. XD
They are smaller now though. :c

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

m a r l o w

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:56 pm
m a r l o w
I live for my shaved spots. XD
They are smaller now though. :c

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeha me too. I see no problem in it... I love my dreaded mohawk...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff