Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:25 am
I believe...
...that evil does not exist.

It was made up by man.

think about the crazy people who kill innocents, who think what they are doing is good. are they really bad?

is anyone really good or bad?

...i know this belief is a part of satanism, but i am not a satanist.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:21 am
And what of those that take delight in torturing and murdering those around them? What of those who rape for sadistic pleasure, evil does exist and alot of it is indeed present in society.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:03 am
Hm, 'evil' as in an actual being of evil ie. Satan, the Devil, Lucifer, etc, actually corrupting people and making them do evil things...... in my opinion I don't believe this is so, to say that you killed people because "the devil" made you do it.... is taking away the blame from where it should be placed: the murderer.

People do do what can be considered 'evil' acts, as Rellik stated above, but by human fault, not supernatural pursuasion. And also genuine mental illness.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:18 am
Maggoty Anne
I believe...
...that evil does not exist.

It was made up by man.

think about the crazy people who kill innocents, who think what they are doing is good. are they really bad?

is anyone really good or bad?

...i know this belief is a part of satanism, but i am not a satanist.

Interesting thought  

Devils_lilboy

rosalind_spencer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:39 pm
i think it has to do with the way you are looking at the situation

i gt where you are coming from when you sy that...because people belive they are doing the right thing even though it seems evil to others

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:45 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Hm, 'evil' as in an actual being of evil ie. Satan, the Devil, Lucifer, etc, actually corrupting people and making them do evil things...... in my opinion I don't believe this is so, to say that you killed people because "the devil" made you do it.... is taking away the blame from where it should be placed: the murderer.

People do do what can be considered 'evil' acts, as Rellik stated above, but by human fault, not supernatural pursuasion. And also genuine mental illness.

i do agree with you, but i usually prefer to say "right and wrong" and not "good and evil" because the latter is usually over-dramatacized to the point that no one knows what it truly means.  

blackfoxi

Love.Your.Hate.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:38 pm
For there to be balance in this world, everything must have an opposite. So as there is darkness to blot out light, there is evil to cover up goodness.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:03 pm
i'm an absolutist...so i belive some things are inherently wrong and others inherently right......
to me...these wrong thing...they are evil  

ketchakik

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:12 pm
I'd like to quote Wicked in saying that it is evil's nature to be secret. If oyu figure out one side, the other side is lost. Whether mortal or immortal, evil's presence is ever-changing, like many unseen presences.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:13 pm
There is no right or wrong, good or evil, there is only self-serving logic and, therefore, evolution. :3

Androgynous Mind

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:17 pm
Rellik San
And what of those that take delight in torturing and murdering those around them? What of those who rape for sadistic pleasure, evil does exist and alot of it is indeed present in society.

I agree wholeheartedly - anything that involves fear and violence for another's pleasure or gain, it is evil.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:48 pm
I believe that everything has both good and evil, even gods. no one can be perfect.  

tears_of_blood_452

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:11 pm
Rellik San

*nods*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
i think there is a social standard that most people know the diffrence like vary vary vary vary vary vary vary vary vary nice is called good and some one vary vary vary vary vary vary vary vary vary mean is called evil i wound give an example but hitler had siphallis so it wasn't his fult
(hitler was born dead but a doctor revived him)  

nodens the river god

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:18 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

No one can tell you what evil is and is not, it is an opinion

Light Is My Deaths Curse

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers