Submit

Do you give pet names to people?
  Yes!
  No.
  Poll whore
View Results

[TL]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:11 pm
I call my dearest friends and family 'boh-ai'.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:33 pm
I call my gf "Tenshi", which means "Angel" in Japanese.  

Nazo no Kanjojin

Haeros

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:42 pm
I call my friend Miyabi-chan even though her name is actually is Mia. Don't know why, but I just do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:49 pm
I use terms of endearment intended for people of a different ethnicity to greet my friends. redface redface redface  

Plan-Galere

[TL]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:41 pm
miraridemon
I use terms of endearment intended for people of a different ethnicity to greet my friends. redface redface redface
LIKE BRETT'S FRIEND!!

Sorry. Go to abstractgender.com and start reading the comic from the begginning. You'll get it...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:51 pm
Nazo no Kanjojin
I call my gf "Tenshi", which means "Angel" in Japanese.
Oh so heaven and angel are only word apart in japanese?

Anyway, as for my pet names, I'm either Sgt. Snuggles or The Mighty Rod according to the situation.  

Rellik San
Crew

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:00 pm
I am Fluffy. There's a long story behind that one. Started here, on Gaia. One of my friends from the Official Evanescence Thread dubbed me "the fluffy little woodland creature", because that's how she imagined me. I shortened that to Fluffy, and the name kinda stuck.

My friend Moe has a lot of nicknames. Moe-chan, Her Moefullness, Moemoe, Midget.... I don't know how many she's got.

My best friend is sometimes known as the Universal Pillow. One day, I even called her Pillow-chan.

And my boyfriend is sometimes known as Bryce-a-Roni. xd I will never let him live it down....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:02 pm
Refered to I
the Owly Bird am.
Refered to she
the D.C. may be.

Kittys many might be
and a Cheese
a Pie
a Mao
a Panda
and a Jackel.

ArynChris

Plan-Galere

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:02 pm
[TL]
miraridemon
LIKE BRETT'S FRIEND!!

Sorry. Go to abstractgender.com and start reading the comic from the begginning. You'll get it...

Eh... I don't like webcomics.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:00 pm
Uughh... Well I call my boyfriend my Jew-Muffin.

I also use other erm... anti-semetic terms to show him how much I love him.

He comes right back at me and calls me his little Sot Mick... Because that's the most fun name I've ever heard used to describe an Irish/Scottish person.

We loffels eachother!  

Silly_Doll

ketchakik

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:06 pm
i have a few pet names for ppl...mostly i used them to annoy them razz  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:22 pm
I get called momo, remy, shae, and T-Virus...first two are by my girlfriend mostly, I usually don't give them out though I do call my woman my butterfly.

Lady Nasia Estelle

tamachan414

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:08 pm
My dog's name is Joie....but i mainly call her mutt...i call my friend jenna "jenanena" or "evee-chan" or "rein-kun"....and i get called "Nelle-chan" or "jeneele" or "jenelly" or "kakeru-kun" -__- mostly Jeneele  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:09 pm
Last year my friends decided to give code names to some of the people at our school. My redhaired friend was dubbed Code F: Red Leader, and my ex was dubbed Code M: Sexy Goth. (the Code M represented a guy, whereas the Code F represented that the person was a girl). Anyways, I shortened my ex-bf's name to Kodem. My friend also dubbed him Waffle, since his real name didn't really fit him.... and those two names stuck. As for other pet names, I call my friend Cassandra 'Cassie-Kitten'.... thats about all though...

As for me, I'm in a teen art program at a local arts center, and as it turned out, two other people in the program bore my name. To make things a bit easier I forsook my name, and instead took up the name Ophelia.  

DreamerSpirit

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:58 pm
My best friend, Will, calls me 'Spooky' and 'Spooks'.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff