Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Fashion Disaster Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bansheemourning

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:32 pm
I'm dying to change my hair (again), but I don't know what to do. Red is my natural color, but I've had just about every other color (I even tried blonde once...EEEWWWWW), but I'm stumped as to what to do next. It's hot pink right now, & quickly fading into strange browns & oranges because I bleached it before dying it last time. Plus my roots are coming in. I always seem to back to the old stand-by Black, but I loved the way purple looked. O, & they stopped making my favorite dye...Punky Professional. Please help!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:43 pm
Personally, I think it would be cool to keep it going with the brown-and-orange fade - it could give you a pretty interesting mottled look smile  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

m a r l o w

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:47 pm
Nothing wrong with blonde. c:
I only recently put mine back to black.
But my blonde was more like WHITE. XD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:55 pm
Mottled as feline friend
of the witch's coven brew
when spilled upon the oven
as Dead Ed says, I do.

ArynChris

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:27 pm
That pink fade idea sounds good: one of my friends has that. Either that, or a maroonish red.

I'm not allowed to dye my hair gonk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:43 pm
If you haven't tried it before, try white. Not platinum blonde or white-blonde. Real white. Like, silvery white. Dove's feather's white.  

GilAskan
Crew

bansheemourning

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:44 pm
User Image
This is my hair color now. Thanks for all the advice, I need it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:46 pm
I love having white hair, although it quickly turns to platinum blonde if not cared for properly. Use plenty of purple shampoo!  

xXx Bisque xXx

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:08 pm
bansheemourning
I'm dying to change my hair (again), but I don't know what to do. Red is my natural color, but I've had just about every other color (I even tried blonde once...EEEWWWWW), but I'm stumped as to what to do next. It's hot pink right now, & quickly fading into strange browns & oranges because I bleached it before dying it last time. Plus my roots are coming in. I always seem to back to the old stand-by Black, but I loved the way purple looked. O, & they stopped making my favorite dye...Punky Professional. Please help!

I reckon go black with purple streaks.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:17 pm
I say go for all the colours you want in one, loads of streaks of colour looks amazing  

Isobel Bellamy

ketchakik

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:29 pm
bansheemourning

go plaid smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:54 pm
ketchakik
bansheemourning

go plaid smile

And make sure you have Christ-like patience before attempting it.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

ketchakik

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:08 pm
Dead Ed
ketchakik
bansheemourning

go plaid smile

And make sure you have Christ-like patience before attempting it.

for plaid hair you better just go to someone smile
btw, i've seen it done a couple of times.....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:42 pm
well, my sister has a pritty interesting color, she bleached it and let the roots grow in, its really cool  

The Reused

[TL]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
You could bleach your hair then dye the ends black.

Wait, no, that's what I'm doing when I turn... old. xDD  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces