Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
He thought his grammar was GOOD. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insert poll question here.
  Insert answer [A] here.
  Insert answer [B] here.
  Insert answer [C] here.
  Insert answer [D] here.
View Results

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:27 am
Nooblet
hey cn i have ur shirt

Bad spelling, bad grammar, plus begging. Could he be any more obnoxious?

I
Um... no. This is my shirt. Go get your own. And maybe some English lessons while you're at it.

I think it's about to get worse.

Nooblet
wat r u talkin bout my gramers good

stare

I
Get lost.

Nooblet
shut the f** up u b***h i hope u get raped

Lord save us. He thought his grammar was good.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:50 am
That's disgusting. Poor Galadedrid...  

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:38 pm
Bring him in. I own a torture chamber.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:17 pm
Oh dear God, Galad. Oh, my goodness, it's a plague.

Where's some fresh fruit when you need it?  

thievey

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:27 am
Fruit? What do we need fruit for?

And Luna, I will take you up on that offer of a torture chamber. Can I bring my own boiling oil?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:10 am
It's a Monty Python joke. I knew you wouldn't get, having not seen it and all (which, let me remind you, you need to do..)But I was hoping to get somebody's attention. Ah well.

This nooblet person...were they dropped as a child?  

thievey

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:42 pm
Galadedrid Damodred
Fruit? What do we need fruit for?

And Luna, I will take you up on that offer of a torture chamber. Can I bring my own boiling oil?

Of course. Bring anything evil that you wish! But when you come, beware, the skeletons are a bit odd...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.::Ebony says::.

thievey

Repetitively. Down the stairs. For entertainment.

Seriously, these are the worst kinds of n00bs. The ones who think highly of themselves, and value their opinions and desires above all others; for they don't give a care about how much effort you put into saving up enough gold to have a cool avatar.

Personally, when they reach that level of sheer stupidity, it's due to, likely, generations upon generations of incest.

Lyksrsly. talk2hand

.::[/Ebony]::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:55 pm

Luna Ishukan
Of course. Bring anything evil that you wish! But when you come, beware, the skeletons are a bit odd...

Awesome! I'll bring my little sister. She's seven. She'll set all of them straight.

She's the sweetest thing in the world, but when she's angry, she can make the earth part, kind of like something incredible and miraculous out of the Bible.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:47 pm
I would have told him that I hope his mom gets raped.... but that's just me with my 'your mom' jokes.... sweatdrop smile  

Zura Lasgeon

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:49 pm
Ebony the Peacian Vampire

Luna Ishukan

Awesome! I'll bring my little sister. She's seven. She'll set all of them straight.

She's the sweetest thing in the world, but when she's angry, she can make the earth part, kind of like something incredible and miraculous out of the Bible.

Actually, my sister (who is twelve) can make a room seem darker and colder by just walking into it. Candles flicker when she comes near, and when she is angry, frost creeps over the windows. I swear she once killed a sparrow by glaring at it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:14 pm
It all sounds like my neice. She caused a bird to fall over and die just by glancing at it when angry.  

Archdemonessa

Jojibear

4,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:30 pm
thievey
It's a Monty Python joke. I knew you wouldn't get, having not seen it and all (which, let me remind you, you need to do..)But I was hoping to get somebody's attention. Ah well.

HEY! I WAS DROPPED AS A CHILD!

I think he received worse treatment...

But gah... my eyes, how they burn! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:30 pm
I meant no insult to those who were actually dropped. I'm just wondering as to the cause of this ...(for lack of a better word)person's sheer idiocy.  

thievey

[+umbra+]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:25 pm
User ImageI see the ANGELS...User Image

O____O
He thought his grammar was...
Good?!?
O_____o

User ImageI'll lead them to your door...User Image

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items